💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Artist Arena Burn (AAB)

A Hybrid

Featured Posts

A Hybrid

You enter a big and luxurious club in the middle of the city and get seated among many others. The owner of the club, who invited you here today is not here, so you look around and see all the other people and notice that they're here for the same thing as you. There are guards everywhere and the inside of the building is heavily golden colored, almost vintage, though the club is completely empty except for the other seated individuals. The moment you start questioning even showing up to this so called meeting, he appears.

IMG-7610.gif

Good evening, everyone, and thank you for coming, not that any of you had a choice. As you all know, I am Oswald Cobblepot, the ruler of any underground business in the city. There is a good chance that we have met before, once or twice, but all of you are so new in the field, I am having a hard time remembering any of your names. None of you have achieved anything bigger than growling at each other; my empire is so big that it drowned anything you have tried to do with your small following you boldly call an organization. That's why you are here, you are here to claim a piece of my empire, and I am willing to hand it over to one of you. But first, I have to choose that person. So I have prepared a game, an arena for you to compete against each other's gangs and one of you will emerge victorious and claim their place beside me as the crime prince of the city.

Let me share a bit of my tactical wisdom. The key to winning a long-lasting gang war is unpredictability. You have to make sure that they can't predict what you are going to do, otherwise it will be all for nothing. And we do not accept nothing in gang wars. Being predictable might cost you your place, or your life, as you burn to dust at your enemies' hands... That is not how I got here! No, I came here by being able to predict and be unpredictable. Think like a detective and act like a criminal! Have a professional attitude, but do not have mercy. Mercy doesn't save you from being burnt alive, burning them yourself first does. Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to...

image0.jpg

This is the continuation of Artist Arena Absurd (AAA), based on the original AA series by Mikolaj. The themes will not be necessarily about criminal life, the only addition in this version is The Burn Rule, as detailed below.

How to play:

1. Pick an artist whose solo studio albums are no more than 10 to join.

2. Wait for the theme to be announced. Then send me your song, as well as a short explanation (1-2 sentences) explaining why you think your song fits the theme. Additionally, predict the song choices of any other player you want. (Further explained in The Burn Rule.)

3. When the songs are announced, listen to each song and give a rating out of 10 (lowest 1) for each one of them based on theme fitness only.

4. Have fun in the ceremony and try not to be eliminated! Or worse, burned.

Rules:

1. You can't pick Lady Gaga or an artist with more than 10 studio albums.

2. 20 players will be let in. After that, the quota will be increased every 3 new players.

3. You can't pick a solo artist AND their band, (You can't have Radiohead and Thom Yorke for example) you have to pick one of them.

4. You can't submit any song outside of the artist's solo studio albums (deluxe tracks are fine, remixes aren't), for the sake of simplicity with the new Burn Rule.

5. You get eliminated if you are bottom 3.

6. If you win a round, you don't get immunity, but rather the ability to predict 3 songs in the next round (either all from the same player or different ones).

The Burn Rule:

When you submit a song, you also predict the song another player will submit. Whether you were right or wrong, you will have to keep this a secret until the ceremony.

If a prediction is right, the predicted song's player gets eliminated. The number of "burned" players is substracted from the 3 that would normally get eliminated. So if 3 players are burned and eliminated, no other player will be eliminated. WARNING: If more than 3 players are burned in a round, they are all eliminated regardless of the number.

The Burn Rule does not apply in the finale.

Reminder:

The themes will be absurd and not connected to the "burn" thematic in general. Excpect nothing, let everything go with the flow. For further reference, see AAA, linked below:

Players:

@Gimme More - Little Mix

@Davian - Gwen Stefani

@littlepotter - Björk

@Jose P - Marilyn Manson

@Ryusei - Charli XCX

@SamanthaC - RuPaul

@Blue Madonna - Kanye West

Eliminated:

@DeluluSwine - Carly Rae Jepsen

@Florian - Sia

@KatieJudasGaga4 - Imagine Dragons