đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga announces ROM for May 22nd, drops cover

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

AlwaysLoveGaga
1 hour ago, SourCandy said:

Robert Rodriguez (the director of Machete Kills and Sin City)

Is this confirmed, rumored, or from "insiders"?

The really fantastic thing about kindness is that it's free -Lady Gaga

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gangie
27 minutes ago, AlwaysLoveGaga said:

Is this confirmed, rumored, or from "insiders"?

It's a rumour confirmed by insiders :neyde:

If I like it, then that's what I get!

erfaan

It's definitely an interesting cover. Reminds of old single covers from the 2000's but with a dark twist. I did a quick edit on it too

StrawberryBlond

Didn't expect this! Of course I hoped a single would be out before the album but I didn't think they were actually going to go ahead and do it. The single art looks amazing, like an older cover art in the best possible way. Gaga looks cool, Ariana looks hot AF. Regardless of how it sounds, this will be an event, I can feel it. I just wish it was coming when I was at a better time in my life from a mental standpoint but I'm just glad Gaga's putting out new music. This will now inform the public that Chromatica is out the following week. We don't want another AP (or even Joanne situation) where the lead single wasn't big enough to let the public know she had an album coming out and the second single didn't do something until post-album release.

Angelm

I don’t know if this has been said already, but that look reminds me A LOT, to this one:

01.jpg
AND I’M LIVING!

hausoffame
3 hours ago, Earthfan said:

It's definitely an interesting cover. Reminds of old single covers from the 2000's but with a dark twist. I did a quick edit on it too

Looks like Ariana is in a vagina 🤣🤣🤣

Arcanum

Now which one of y'all have done this? :air:

I Wantth your Love...I Wantth your Love.

freebit

She looks like a pop artist from the 80s (like Samantha Fox vibes). 

I'm disapointed that this all looks apropriately retro, but then we have Ariana looking the same as always. That makes no sense to me and her inclusion looks random? Now it looks like (a bad) Coverlandia creation. Kind of sucks that she or her stylists didn't make an effort to do anything different, unlike Beyonce who went all in for the Telephone collab. Like Bey FIT into that Gaga-universe like a chameleon, and I'm not getting that from this artwork or that ponytail. 

Quasi
3 hours ago, Arcanum said:

This snippet never gets old. :messga: This has the potential to be my favourite song she's ever released. 

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

16 hours ago, NewYorkCity said:

I am not interested in HL eyes shadow release, did you see me on that thread posting about how I don’t care? Or criticizing it? No. Because I just don’t care and I am not going to fill a thread with that when there’s people who care. That’s the point. If you don’t care about anything that comes from this era there’s no need to be spreading negativity. Let people enjoy things and move on. 

Good for you, I on the other hand want to express my opinion on my favorite artist work. I also did not full the thread with my negative opinion, it was only one comment and not even negative. When people started attacking me, I filled the thread with defending myself.

MiQuenDroid
18 hours ago, Arcanum said:

What is THAT lmao :ladyhaha:

All I ever wanted was love...

Pharamon

Seriously and Ariana looks the same?... She really is the least versatile artist (lookwise) ever...

GABEL
On 5/17/2020 at 2:23 AM, Arcanum said:

the original video is a dance cover for "React" from PCD
 Little Monsters better out do this:billie:

Archived