6ix9ine "exposes" Scooter, Ariana and Justin

AMENiCURE

Featured Posts

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Luna Lovegood
26 minutes ago, pedrohemg said:

I support him on this and you guys should to. We know some things are obscure regarding charts. I really hope his, Doja, and Megan labels contacted Billboard asking for explanation. They can't allow that level of manipulation happens.

support by streaming a song made by a PDF file? hell no lmao I’ll stream Gaga instead 

luna’s advocate

InstantDejavu

He can have the #1 spot. Sorry Ariana, but Biebs and Scooter are pure trash and she shouldn't have worked with Biebs and she should ditch Scooter.

If her career is important to her and her music being her own, she needs to ditch Scooter ASAP or she wilm get unhappy eventually.

Pharamon

He's literally the last person who could lecture us on morality and whats illegal and whats not lmaoooooooooooo

The Z
22 hours ago, codymonster said:

Normally I’m all for people calling out the industry. But this guy is nuts, a criminal, and has been creepy with underage girls. Let’s not give this guy any attention :messga:

I missed the whole thing, what did he do? 

I know he was in prison but that's it

Awakened M
23 hours ago, Mister G said:

I still have no idea who this person is aside from the fact that he has rainbow hair.

Don't forget the teeth :saladga: 

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

Archived