đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

6ix9ine "exposes" Scooter, Ariana and Justin

AMENiCURE

Featured Posts

spicemuncher

They offered signed items and cover alternatives last minute. With two rabid fan bases, 60k isn’t far fetched. It’s completely legal and they worked within the guidelines of Billboard.

Meh, I don’t understand why people would even stream his noise (not sure what I heard could be technically considered a song?)

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's not wrong, they be doing sketchy **** in there, we've seen what Justin tried to desperately do with his ugly ass meal song, so I believe it

GagaUnderYou
21 minutes ago, spicemuncher said:

They offered signed items and cover alternatives last minute. With two rabid fan bases, 60k isn’t far fetched. It’s completely legal and they worked within the guidelines of Billboard.

Meh, I don’t understand why people would even stream his noise (not sure what I heard could be technically considered a song?)

I bought 8 copies alone for my friends & nieces. 

StrawberryBlond

He may be trash but what if it's true? There's been some dodgy chart fraud for a while now. I'm sure SWU was supposed to be a much bigger hit. It'll be highly fishy if it's #1 considering what a muted reception its had on YouTube compared to other songs. It went top ten in a few countries today, so it's not like all those views were coming from America and it'll be weird if it has a runaway #1 despite it being an all-round non-event.

Lion Heart

Is he a criminal? 

Yes.

Is he right about Scooter Braun?

Yes.

The Billboard Charts have become real sketchy as of late. I feel like record companies/ execs are "buying" top spots. But I don't think this is new sadly.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Stef666

I don't care for his invalid opinion.

IM GOING TO TAKE A S**T ON MY LAPTOP AND THROW IT LIKE A FRISBY YOU F***ING B**CH

TEANUS

Maybe it’s shady but hearing “that’s illegal!” come out of THIS man’s mouth is something :oprah:

He also probably doesn’t know what actual sales are given that rap albums typically sell less than <1000 pure copies a week even when at the top of the charts :laughga:

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Rifek
20 hours ago, MANiCURE 6 said:

50Th Anniversary Happy Dance GIF by Sesame Street

OMG I scrolled through this gif just in time when „3” by Britney started playing on my Spotify and it fit so well :air:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

BUtterfield 8
13 hours ago, Lion Heart said:

Is he a criminal? 

Yes.

Is he right about Scooter Braun?

Yes.

The Billboard Charts have become real sketchy as of late. I feel like record companies/ execs are "buying" top spots. But I don't think this is new sadly.

Then how did Taylor lose all those #1 last years 

BABYL0N

Why the hate on Scooter can someone explain? I was offline on music forums for a long time before SL 

DiskoBaby

It's not hard to believe that people use and rely on fishy tactics to get to the top of the charts. In fact this isn't rely brand new information either. This is very believable. 

JusKeepBreathin
21 hours ago, Hanthos said:

Hope he does the same with ROM :ally:

hell yeah damages GIF

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

JusKeepBreathin

Scooter gurl. We see you and we approve. 

Don't forget ROM.

Happy Harley Quinn GIF by Rosanna Pansino

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

pedrohemg

I support him on this and you guys should to. We know some things are obscure regarding charts. I really hope his, Doja, and Megan labels contacted Billboard asking for explanation. They can't allow that level of manipulation happens.

Archived