Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

'Chromatica' Album Cover

COOOK

Featured Posts

COOOK

Okay so this is the official cover:

& these are the covers from her shop:

SharedImage-102882.png?t=70d98bbfc941335 SharedImage-102883.png?t=a81cac22031214f

The details in the symbol ring are clearly missing in the one Gaga tweeted, and the colors pop up in more contrast. I can't find this one without the tracklist tag but I also wanted to know if there was something I missed and this last one is the "official"? Or are we having a Joanne dejavú when the cover was edited later, out of the blue? (pun intended)

LOVE JUNKIE

We all know good sis gaga is going to be editing everything until the very last second :madge:

on a three day bender

rence a deux

I believe the cover art for the digital and physical copies are different from one another. But with why, my answer is the same — why? :huntyga:

𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚕𝚢.

jorja

the last one was the one that leaked, then she posted that other one on twitter, which everybody assumed was the official one.. i'm very confused too :oprah:

Cookie Tookie

All I know is that the cover they’re using now with the darker sine symbol is superior. 

RAMROD

there will be different covers for us to collect :ally:

115589_original.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

COOOK
6 minutes ago, jorja said:

the last one was the one that leaked, then she posted that other one on twitter, which everybody assumed was the official one.. i'm very confused too :oprah:

No because you can clock the leaked by looking at ha face, but in these ones the face is correct :saladga:

jorja
1 minute ago, COOOK said:

No because you can clock the leaked by looking at ha face, but in these ones the face is correct :saladga:

but isn't it very similar? i mean the chromatica symbol looked just the same :gum:

COOOK
4 minutes ago, jorja said:

but isn't it very similar? i mean the chromatica symbol looked just the same :gum:

Ugh true... :saladga: :saladga:

Devacceli

I prefer the one with the chromed symbol, but I wish it had the colours of the other one

Archived