💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
youtuber

Nina Schofield reacts to Daisies by Katy Perry

xoxo Craig

Featured Posts

TropicOfCANCER

Just because someone is a musician doesn’t mean their taste is automatically superior. They just have the tools/skills to analyze sound, but it doesn’t inform their taste. 

daisies is still trash and one of Katy’s worst ever releases.

Killa
Just now, TropicOfCANCER said:

Just because someone is a musician doesn’t mean their taste is automatically superior. They just have the tools/skills to analyze sound, but it doesn’t inform their taste. 

The song has no sense musically. Its like they cutted and stitched 3 parts without even trying. 

Its obvs to keep it shortest possible but its a no. Besides the production isnt really great and disastrous vocals. 

And the chorus being a rip off that david and anne marie song. Well its a horrible song. 

The Z
52 minutes ago, Giorno Giovanna said:

ou feel good after listening to it

Yeah, you feel good because the song is over

Joke, I had to say it :ladyhaha: love Katy

xoxo Craig
5 minutes ago, TropicOfCANCER said:

A musician is able to pick up every little detail that maybe you or the GP can't necessarily pick up. While I agree that being a musician doesn't necessarily mean it an amazing song, but from a musical perspective from someone who also does pop music, its encouraging to hear her go into depth about everything

Its your opinion that Katy released a trash song, but the reality is that she hasn't released a trash song as it's being appreciated by a lot of people, including fellow musicians. 

End Racism Now

Giorno Giovanna
19 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

A musician is able to pick up every little detail that maybe you or the GP can't necessarily pick up. While I agree that being a musician doesn't necessarily mean it an amazing song, but from a musical perspective from someone who also does pop music, its encouraging to hear her go into depth about everything

Its your opinion that Katy released a trash song, but the reality is that she hasn't released a trash song as it's being appreciated by a lot of people, including fellow musicians. 

I also think someone with a profession can give more objective feedback and constructive criticism about that profession. 

So I think a musician's feedback about a song is more accurate than a Pop-music forum stan's feedback, which is probably more biased because of other things

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

Giorno Giovanna
47 minutes ago, TropicOfCANCER said:

the only trashy thing here is your language and way of expression. 

Daisy might not be your taste, alright. But it's far from trash. 

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, Giorno Giovanna said:

I also think someone with a profession can give more objective feedback and constructive criticism about that profession. 

So I think a musician's feedback about a song is more accurate than a Pop-music forum stan's feedback, which is probably more biased because of other things

Exactly this :tony:

End Racism Now

Archived