Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Azealia Banks

inuborg

Featured Posts

• Replies 32.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
inuborg

No, she's been really quiet about it all.

I'd imagine we'll get more info at the start of 2013

Stupid 2013 gotta wait for BWET and ARTPOP it's not fair :emo:

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

JudasInTheDark

I hope the new album takes after the 1991 EP more soundwise rather than Fantasea.

inuborg

I hope the new album takes after the 1991 EP more soundwise rather than Fantasea.

Me two. I think Fantasea was just to show how versatile she is and get out some old songs.

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

JudasInTheDark

Me two. I think Fantasea was just to show how versatile she is and get out some old songs.

Yeah you're probably right. If the new album sounds like 1991 I'll definitely buy it. I like some of Fantasea but it just doesn't really compare imo.

what's the name of the new album?

Okay so I know I'm like 1000 years behind, but I finally bought 1991 on iTunes after really enjoying previews and I love it. I got the clean version because the explicit just seemed... well... too explicit. Does anyone else like stan for Van Vogue tbh? :legend:

I download the album( Explicit version) and Van Vogue is Flawless :wub: Hope she will have another songs like that,she's so rachet in it

Do we know if the 1991 ep will be in BWET?

As much as I love 1991, I'm hoping for some harder sounds a la Bambi

I don't think it will be. And if it is, it's probably just 212

JudasInTheDark

what's the name of the new album?

I download the album( Explicit version) and Van Vogue is Flawless :wub: Hope she will have another songs like that,she's so rachet in it

I know the beats and dog barks kill me :laughga::legend: I got the clean version though :sweat: it all just seemed a bit too much in explicit form haha

Archived