Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Azealia Banks

inuborg

Featured Posts

inuborg

lol that all comes down to peoples opinions, so it doesnt matter.

if iggys album is so bad, why didnt her album get shelved? azealia was bigger, had more hype, more praise, and was expected to be the next big female in rap. so why did iggy take off and not her?

It all comes down to the contracts they signed. 

You know why Azealia's net worth is 6x more than Iggy's its because she keeps the majority of the money she makes. On the other hand, Iggy's label take a good chunk of her money, but they keep her in their priorities. 

It has little to do with hype, praise, and talent, and every thing with money.

Azealia's music sales is Interscope's only stake in her "brand" so they aren't gonna put it out if they aren't sure it will sell well.

And the same time Azealia doesn't want to put out that recycled mess that Iggy has been putting out since 2013.  

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

• Replies 32.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hexxx

My God :awkney: everyone is so sensitive

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Desperado

My God :awkney: everyone is so sensitive

u cant attack iggy because she has an album out AND is famous 

inuborg

u cant attack iggy because she has an album out AND is famous 

f*ck that 

Just because her label put her album out and she got some songs that chart decently doesn't mean much to me tbh

Is Katy Perry more talented than Lady Gaga ?

Desperado

f*ck that 

Just because her label put her album out and she got some songs that chart decently doesn't mean much to me tbh

Is Katy Perry more talented than Lady Gaga ?

I was mocking them lol, i dont like iggy's music. 

inuborg

I was mocking them lol, i dont like iggy's music. 

I know :P

And I'm not saying AB has no fault for her not being able to release her album, she should have read her contract more closely and/or thought more about it's parameters or w/e. 

Desperado

I know :P

And I'm not saying AB has no fault for her not being able to release her album, she should have read her contract more closely and/or thought more about it's parameters or w/e. 

yeah she's not an angel and obviously those messy beefs had a part on this.

LordDisick

It all comes down to the contracts they signed. 

You know why Azealia's net worth is 6x more than Iggy's its because she keeps the majority of the money she makes. On the other hand, Iggy's label take a good chunk of her money, but they keep her in their priorities. 

It has little to do with hype, praise, and talent, and every thing with money.

Azealia's music sales is Interscope's only stake in her "brand" so they aren't gonna put it out if they aren't sure it will sell well.

And the same time Azealia doesn't want to put out that recycled mess that Iggy has been putting out since 2013.  

just like every artist. thats what she wants, to be their priority so that she does get to release her album,gain a wide appeal and then be able to make her money off of a tour 

Desperado

just like every artist. thats what she wants, to be their priority so that she does get to release her album,gain a wide appeal and then be able to make her money off of a tour 

well azealia didnt want that lol, thats why she signed that contract that she has

inuborg

yeah she's not an angel and obviously those messy beefs had a part on this.

Did it really though? 

In my opinion, the main reason for Azealia's plummet is the fact that she hasn't put out any music since September 2013 and the two official releases ATM Jam, and Yung Rapunxel and long, messy release cycles. ATM Jam was the messiest release system I've ever witnessed. 

Desperado

Did it really though? 

In my opinion, the main reason for Azealia's plummet is the fact that she hasn't put out any music since September 2013 and the two official releases ATM Jam, and Yung Rapunxel and long, messy release cycles. ATM Jam was the messiest release system I've ever witnessed. 

obviously the messy releases of singles, videos, timing, but the problems that she got into had part on this, why would the  label release an album of an artist whos a troublemaker :S? , they would think like, she aint worth our money nor our time :S 

inuborg

But they don't have the same contract, so you can't say "Derp, well iggy's label released her album and not Azealias"

They are two different artists with two different contracts so its stupid to compare like that….

obviously the messy releases of singles, videos, timing, but the problems that she got into had part on this, why would the  label release an album of an artist whos a troublemaker :S? , they would think like, she aint worth our money nor our time :S 

Then they should just drop her, tbh

Desperado

But they don't have the same contract, so you can't say "Derp, well iggy's label released her album and not Azealias"

They are two different artists with two different contracts so its stupid to compare like that….

Then they should just drop her, tbh

i think that too, i dont know why they have her and her album shelved.

inuborg

But if you wanna discus Iggy some more, go find her thread :ohwell:

LordDisick

i think that too, i dont know why they have her and her album shelved.

because they see her potential, they just dont know how to get it

Archived