Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Azealia Banks

inuborg

Featured Posts

• Replies 32.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
inuborg

Something I wanted to say is that I'm done with Azealia. I'm still here for her material, but not her messy tweets and her delays. I thought after Broke With Eternal Delays she would be more consistent with singles, MV etc. releases but I guess it's maybe her label? So yeah that's just how I feel.

You should know by now that Azealia is not a pop star, he career doesn't revolve around singles/music videos, promo, TV performances, interviews, etc. 

Chasing Time is #12(+2) on the @billboard Dance Club Songs Chart @BBDanceReport @AZEALIABANKS

so close to top ten :cry: 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

Desperado

You should know by now that Azealia is not a pop star, he career doesn't revolve around singles/music videos, promo, TV performances, interviews, etc. 

yeah

Tropico

I've never understood how people could unstan because of a messy era or something. I mean, do you start stanning because of flawless era's or because of the music? :duck::laughga:

Hell, Azealia isn't doing much but I don't care because I just want good music. Promo is a nice benefit but really, music videos and albums is all I need.

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

inuborg

I've never understood how people could unstan because of a messy era or something. I mean, do you start stanning because of flawless era's or because of the music? :duck::laughga:

Hell, Azealia isn't doing much but I don't care because I just want good music. Promo is a nice benefit but really, music videos and albums is all I need.

I mean she just put out the album just 3 months ago :dead: 

And we got 4 music videos from it, thats already more than ARTPOP and not to say AB's finished. 

Desperado

IF you are a fan of popstarts then thats ur issue, cause they usually have good eras and singles + promo  + music videos 

I mean she just put out the album just 3 months ago :dead:

And we got 4 music videos from it, thats already more than ARTPOP and not to say AB's finished. 

and we have wallace coming, so i dont know why are people's expectations towards azealia so high lol she's on a small label now 

inuborg

IF you are a fan of popstarts then thats ur issue, cause they usually have good eras and singles + promo  + music videos 

and we have wallace coming, so i dont know why are people's expectations towards azealia so high lol she's on a small label now 

The only thing we can't really excuse is the fact the the Physical is taking such a long time :emma: 

COLONiCPRiNXESS

Even indie artists are more organized than her tho :awkney:

inuborg

Even indie artists are more organized than her tho :awkney:

Indie artists like BANKS? Who has put out 1 video since her album (which was sponsored by Nosey) and no major promo?

Even much respect artists like Regina or Fiona would put out one or two videos an album with little promo. Azealia's true peers, people like those in Odd Future(Tyler, The Creator, Earl Sweat****), do the same. 

Are we forgetting that Azealia IS an indie artist now?  

COLONiCPRiNXESS

I haven't unstanned tho :lollipop:

Rat Boy

Not really AB related but there is a huge radio station here in Australia called Triple J. They've been around for 40 years and play alternative music (mostly Australian acts). Every year they have a huge countdown of the 100 best songs of the year. This year Lana, twigs, Lorde, Sia, Mark Ronson and Banks were in the top 100! I think AB has a good chance at making the 2015 list.

I think you guys would like this guy called Chet Faker. There's also a great rap group called The Hilltop Hoods who rap in their native accents! :omg:

Link to full list: http://www.abc.net.au/triplej/hottest100/14/

Edit: I think AB was on the 2012 list!

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

Cody Draco

Not really AB related but there is a huge radio station here in Australia called Triple J. They've been around for 40 years and play alternative music (mostly Australian acts). Every year they have a huge countdown of the 100 best songs of the year. This year Lana, twigs, Lorde, Sia, Mark Ronson and Banks were in the top 100! I think AB has a good chance at making the 2015 list.

I think you guys would like this guy called Chet Faker. There's also a great rap group called The Hilltop Hoods who rap in their native accents! :omg:

Link to full list: http://www.abc.net.au/triplej/hottest100/14/

Edit: I think AB was on the 2012 list!

I've heard Chet before, he's pretty cool. :yes:

Archived