💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Azealia Banks

inuborg

Featured Posts

inuborg

That was him? :sharon:

Maybe he was just being nice :giggle:

I JUST remembered it was his remix she started performing too (With the extra verse) 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

• Replies 32.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
COLONiCPRiNXESS

No school today because it's like a blizzard outside yaas! But my boilers broke too so no heating :dead: Feelin' like an ice prinxess :sis:

COLONiCPRiNXESS

Something I wanted to say is that I'm done with Azealia. I'm still here for her material, but not her messy tweets and her delays. I thought after Broke With Eternal Delays she would be more consistent with singles, MV etc. releases but I guess it's maybe her label? So yeah that's just how I feel.

Something I wanted to say is that I'm done with Azealia. I'm still here for her material, but not her messy tweets and her delays. I thought after Broke With Eternal Delays she would be more consistent with singles, MV etc. releases but I guess it's maybe her label? So yeah that's just how I feel.

but the current situation is still a HUGE improvement compared to like a year ago :emma: like so much stuff is going to happen this year

COLONiCPRiNXESS

but the current situation is still a HUGE improvement compared to like a year ago :emma: like so much stuff is going to happen this year

True. And tbh I love ha shady attitude, it's just THOSE tweets. "All white men should be punished" :whAt:

True. And tbh I love ha shady attitude, it's just THOSE tweets. "All white men should be punished" :what:

Yeah Idk what to think about those.

Before I was like "oh she probably only means the racist ones", but now I'm like " :duck:  :flop::awkney::emma: you don't really mean that... right?"

Cody Draco

No school today because it's like a blizzard outside yaas! But my boilers broke too so no heating :dead: Feelin' like an ice prinxess :sis:

Omg apparently there was a blizzard in Massachusetts recently, are you up that way? I can't wait to be back up there. :giveup:

Cody Draco

Yeah Idk what to think about those.

Before I was like "oh she probably only means the racist ones", but now I'm like " :duck:  :flop::awkney::emma: you don't really mean that... right?"

I just ignore all of the anti-white sentiments I see on twitter now.

itsgonnabealright.gif

I just ignore all of the anti-white sentiments I see on twitter now.

itsgonnabealright.gif

I really don't think she knows what she's saying or is even aware. Idk. I just think it has something to do with her mind.
Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

And I don't really think the white fans should take what she says at heart.

Desperado

And I don't really think the white fans should take what she says at heart.

yeah its not even aimed at them. 

Tropico

My friend was going through my phone at school and she was all like:

"Omg I love Azealia Banks!"

I was like " That's AZEALIA BANKS. You mean Iggy Azalea, right? :what: "

Because you know... She isn't popular enough for the mainstream addicts at my school so I was surprised. :duck:

Then she said:

"NO! I hate Iggy! I mean Azealia Banks! Her music is great! She has this one song I heard which I LOVE... Where is it... *plays random songs from BWET to try find it*... It's all like "I can be the right girl. Tell me if you like...""

SHE STANS LIQUORICE :legend:

I eventually ended up sending ha a couple of songs and she was bopping to Liquorice. :gaga:

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Desperado

My friend was going through my phone at school and she was all like:

"Omg I love Azealia Banks!"

I was like " That's AZEALIA BANKS. You mean Iggy Azalea, right? :what: "

Because you know... She isn't popular enough for the mainstream addicts at my school so I was surprised. :duck:

Then she said:

"NO! I hate Iggy! I mean Azealia Banks! Her music is great! She has this one song I heard which I LOVE... Where is it... *plays random songs from BWET to try find it*... It's all like "I can be the right girl. Tell me if you like...""

SHE STANS LIQUORICE :legend:

I eventually ended up sending ha a couple of songs and she was bopping to Liquorice. :gaga:

:excited:

:legend: I love when people find out about her at school and stuff.

Archived