COOOK

Featured Posts

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SHALLOW
9 minutes ago, Doncho said:

Nice but the hype is dead? They took WAY too long to make this :(

I wouldn’t be worried about it. Avatar is still one of the most iconic movies out there. There will be hype :vegas:

ShayCristoforo

I'm here for it. Sure, the first movie plot is comparable to Fern Gully and Pocahontas, as many say. But that's a classic meaningful plot. The story and visuals are impeccable. 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Loyalty
13 minutes ago, Doncho said:

Nice but the hype is dead? They took WAY too long to make this :(

Just wait till they start promoting it officially. I’m pretty sure James Cameron wants to challenge Marvel’s Avengers for snatching the box office record from him. 

shoful

Im so excited! We’ve been waiting SOOOOO LONG

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

DiskoBaby
5 minutes ago, Loyalty said:

Just wait till they start promoting it officially. I’m pretty sure James Cameron wants to challenge Marvel’s Avengers for snatching the box office record from him. 

He's going to re-release the first Avatar movie again just to beat Endgame. Hell probably do it before the sequel drops to create hype. 

TheSlash
21 minutes ago, uo111 said:

Came here expecting avatar the last air bended and was disappointed yet again :cryga:

Disappointed? I was more than happy that it wasn't about sequels to a movie which was so disrespectful to its origins :laughga:  :interestinga: 

Ew, David!

42 minutes ago, funkyhaus said:

This movie gets a lot of hate but I’m excited for the visuals :laughga:

I don't get the hate. The film was art. It was revolutionary and will be revolutionary once again. So much effort is put in by James for them too. I enjoyed the films, the fantasy, the setting, the imagination, even the cool plant life! So excited for the sequel

myluis617

Even though the hype may have died down because of the amount of time that it has taken to get made. It is worth showing support, Avatar is so innovative. They will only help advance the process of having more movies like this made. The more people join the industry just to make movies in the way they made avatar it will help the movie industry create more captivating CGI films. Don't count this movie out, they're helping shape the future of filmmaking. In the future it will take less time and money to create films like this if there are more people out there learning how to get them done.

DiskoBaby
2 minutes ago, myluis617 said:

Even though the hype may have died down because of the amount of time that it has taken to get made. It is worth showing support, Avatar is so innovative. They will only help advance the process of having more movies like this made. The more people join the industry just to make movies in the way they made avatar it will help the movie industry create more captivating CGI films. Don't count this movie out, they're helping shape the future of filmmaking. In the future it will take less time and money to create films like this if there are more people out there learning how to get them done.

The thing is when Avatar came out, 3D movies started to become very popular and every blockbuster was catching in on that. But a few years after Avatar 3D movies have died out amd people don't see them anymore. They tried to make 3D TV happen but that flopped. 

So will Avatar bring back 3D again or will the public already get sick of it?or will Avatar be the exception? 

myluis617
4 minutes ago, DiskoBaby said:

The thing is when Avatar came out, 3D movies started to become very popular and every blockbuster was catching in on that. But a few years after Avatar 3D movies have died out amd people don't see them anymore. They tried to make 3D TV happen but that flopped. 

So will Avatar bring back 3D again or will the public already get sick of it?or will Avatar be the exception? 

I'm not talking about 3D movies though.... Im talking about the production of the movies and how revolutionary it is. Like it's not that revolutionary to make a movie in 3D. 3D movies have been around for like 30 years or more...

52 minutes ago, DiskoBaby said:

There's like three or four sequels already filmed to premiere this decade. This is Disney's new money maker and they're counting on each film to succeed. They're going to released every other year starting next year. 

2 and 3 are in the bag 4 and 5 are being filmed at the same time but aren’t finished. 

Disney’s moneymaker is Marvel, Star Wars, This and like a billion other properties they own lol 

DiskoBaby
1 minute ago, myluis617 said:

I'm not talking about 3D movies though.... Im talking about the production of the movies and how revolutionary it is. 

3D was the biggest reason why it became so successful. I'm curious what revolutionary tech gimmick they have lined up this time. 

Chromatican
38 minutes ago, ANTI WP said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2jHstfvXTrIL_Mxc7XK_

Was going to post this. I thought we’d get a sequel by 2012. :poot:

Archived