• Created
  • Last Reply
RenegAde
17 minutes ago, Sneaky said:

you would know.

Lol, Ridiculous once again. 

Madam Margolyes
2 hours ago, xdxrovied said:

it would be so funny if he just shapeshifts to a real sized bat and cutely fly away from every fight lololol

I wonder what his superpower is supposed to be then... spreading coronavirus? :enigma:

SEANGT

nobody gonna read this on page 6 but ... he's right I guess, it would be nice to have a normal person be a super hero & not make men think they can all be mountains of muscles. But for this particular role....you already shot some scenes looking really fit and you're gonna shoot the other half after not working out for months? Hopefully it's not like....messed up lol. 

RAMROD
1 hour ago, KanyeWest said:

Aquaman cannot be played with a body looking like Tom Holland

spiderman-homecoming-1.jpg?w=980&q=75

P5FUP23AJHR6F3S4HHL3ENT4LA.jpg

:billie:  Just so you know, that movie Aquaman have been going thru image overhaul, as the original Aquaman is super twink type. And have been ridiculed as gay archetype. And Tom Holland definitely can star as OG Aquaman. 

179-1791786_transparent-aquaman-png-aqua

So why can't Batman have image overhaul too? Most especially, unlike Aquaman, Batman have been written and drawn in many ways over the years. 

979c9ab487ea646b36fdc5675d7cb79a.jpg

Pattinson definitely fit enough to do 2010, 2011, 2012 Batman.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Teal Ambition

Gosh I love him :kiss: that GQ interview was one of the MOST chaotic things I have ever read in my life :ladyhaha:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

RenegAde
13 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

:billie:  Just so you know, that movie Aquaman have been going thru image overhaul, as the original Aquaman is super twink type. And have been ridiculed as gay archetype. And Tom Holland definitely can star as OG Aquaman. 

179-1791786_transparent-aquaman-png-aqua

So why can't Batman have image overhaul too? Most especially, unlike Aquaman, Batman have been written and drawn in many ways over the years. 

979c9ab487ea646b36fdc5675d7cb79a.jpg

Pattinson definitely fit enough to do 2010, 2011, 2012 Batman.

Dont you think that aquaman is a little too buff to be called a twink:billie:

Also all the batmans still look very muscular and toned .he just look more proportionate in the more recent versions

PS :That is definitely not the OG aquaman

thehanyo

I don't like muscular, big dudes, so I'm kinda excited about a thinner, leaner Batman. 

ImTired

I'm going to take R Pat's lead and blame you all for my quarantine gut. STOP SETTING A PRECEDENT!!!

ImTired

That being said, isn't that why they get paid obscene millions for these roles? Because they are physically demanding? IE they have to look SUPER human. IE better than average? IE this movie is going to flop so bad, and Pattinson is going to get it twice as bad. Lol

Super hero images and representations evolve and change all the time. Y'all pretending like this is some big scandal are funny. He's obviously not going to look like a sack of potatoes in the suit; he's just not killing himself to be shredded.

I think this a healthy attitude, and I'm happy Pattinson feels comfortable making this decision. Though, it also says everything you need to know about the industry and our culture that Zoe hasn't felt comfortable making the same decision...

RenegAde
Just now, ImTired said:

That being said, isn't that why they get paid obscene millions for these roles? Because they are physically demanding? IE they have to look SUPER human. IE better than average? IE this movie is going to flop so bad, and Pattinson is going to get it twice as bad. Lol

Exactly  my point , no one is saying he should turn into a body builder but commit to the role mr Pattinson 

Female actors like gal have had to build a little muscle and get toned  to better  fit their roles so dont just sit there and say im not working out cuz i dont need to while  you get paid millions.

RAMROD
11 minutes ago, RenegAde said:

Dont you think that aquaman is a little too buff to be called a twink:billie:

All also the batmans still look very muscular and toned .he just look more proportionate in the more recent versions

Actually no, that is perfectly twink torso

20-05-14-19-55-41-729-deco.jpg

Also, some of those more toned Batman are perfectly OK to be compared to Pattinson's body. 

2LDX59Sd_o.jpg

For example, the Year One Batman.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

gumzy3000

He is a superhero so shouldn’t he at least try to be fit and a bit muscular? Why is this even an issue. Many actors and actresses go through numerous body changes in their careers, why the exception here? 

trolly troll troll

Archived