Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Robert Pattinson refuses to work out for 'The Batman'

Featured Posts

The Child
20 hours ago, KanyeWest said:

Oh Batman uses his muscles, he doesn't really have superpowers. He is 100% Human, meaning he has no alien biology to grant him any extra-normal abilities.

That's why he works out so much, cus he relies on it

Ben Affleck

tumblr_ozzrwvaoMh1w8p7s7o1_400.gif

Christian Bale

source.gif

Ben Affleck looekd the part but he was a miserable actor so as long as the acting is good, we really shouldn't care about Batman having a sick pack abs or not.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bradley
48 minutes ago, Diamond Heart said:

Lmao hes gonna SUCK as Batman :bradley:
Not working out? Not to mention that suit highlights that mountainous chin of your Pat. Worst Batman :ladyhaha:

You can criticise his body however you want but you cannot criticise his acting.

The man is literally one of the best actors of our generation. Did you watch his other films?

RenegAde
12 minutes ago, Jose P said:

Which Robert already has tho, that’s something y’all are ignoring. It’s not like he’s a scrawny skinny man, he already has an athletic body. He just won’t get bulky apparently, but we’d have to see if they make it work. Or if he’s even 100% serious about this.

Everyone one is ignoring that fact that you dont just sit at home and get built. You have to put in the work to maintain the muscles that you gain.

When he was cast for this role  originally, he started working out and that is when he gained the build that he has now and you can google pictures of him to prove my point. before that  yes he had a skinny/slim build and that  simply  wont cut it for any super hero, not even spidey. 

In playing a superhero is 30% is about acting 50% is about looks and 20% is about stunts.  I think he needs to hit the gym or he will get fired  or ruin the movie if he keeps at this

The Child
6 minutes ago, RenegAde said:

Everyone one is ignoring that fact that you dont just sit at home and get built. You have to put in the work to maintain the muscles that you gain.

When he was cast for this role  originally, he started working out and that is when he gained the build that he has now and you can google pictures of him to prove my point. before that  yes he had a skinny/slim build and that  simply  wont cut it for any super hero, not even spidey. 

In playing a superhero is 30% is about acting 50% is about looks and 20% is about stunts.  I think he needs to hit the gym or he will get fired  or ruin the movie if he keeps at this

But who says? Is it a rule? you can be skinny and a superhero!

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Lord Temptation

Man, lots of actors push themselves to the limit, physically and psychologically, for a role. Rob is being a snob.

ItWasntLaauv

So FKA twigs and him broke up cuz he wouldn’t go to her pole dancing classes, it all makes sense now.

Edit: I’m just joking, FKA twigs is my literal queen forever. :heart:

Mr Oak
41 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

Oh Batman uses his muscles, he doesn't really have superpowers. He is 100% Human, meaning he has no alien biology to grant him any extra-normal abilities.

That's why he works out so much, cus he relies on it

Ben Affleck

tumblr_ozzrwvaoMh1w8p7s7o1_400.gif

Christian Bale

source.gif

Spiderman too

but he's skinny 

BleepBloop

Just say you're thirsty for some Pattinson muscle and shut up:awkney:

#nottryingtoberude

HausOfMiklaus

If y’all have seen The Lighthouse you’d know that he’s already in great shape. There is absolutely no reason to stress and go beyond that. The number one priority, his acting, is also already sharp so if ain’t broke?

RenegAde
2 minutes ago, Sneaky said:

Just say you're thirsty for some Pattinson muscle and shut up:awkney:

Lmao .the way you pop in  on threads with a nasty  attitude is so ridiculous to me 

RenegAde
20 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

But who says? Is it a rule? you can be skinny and a superhero!

Yes you can be skinny and play a superhero if you are playing  someone like spiderman or  the flash but  even they still have to have some type of athletic build.

The point is that batman is one of the oldest super heroes  ever. he is beloved by fans for his incredibly good looks  and  intimidating persona.

You have to completely commit  to that type of role to be able to satisfy the millions of fans that love him. You have to commit physically  too and that means looking the part. 

Yall out here defending him but some of yall know the slightest about the superhero and wont even end up seeing the movie. It is the fans that would have to end up loosing another great move just because the actor did not commit .

littlepotter
1 hour ago, KanyeWest said:

How more wrong can he be? You're an actor playing a superhero, it's your job to look the part, he's not taking this seriously. And of course actors from the 70s didn't do this, they didn't play superheroes, James Dean never played a superhero in a DC comic movie. Rationalizing not working out for some sort of 'human right' is just weird. Sure in real life everyone should do whatever they want, but you're an actor bruh, playing the freaking Batman :awkney:

I'm so happy everyone here taught you how wrong YOU can be. You implying (actually blatantly saying) that you HAVE to be ripped to be a hero is honestly sad.

And not just sad - it makes 0 sense! Look at all the olympians, are they ripped? No, they're just physically fit. And he obviously is.

chaeri pls

Kimmo

Whoever decided that he was going to make a good Batman please send me some of that shiit you’re smoking, Thank you. 
giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29e7c9230c91931d8ec7

Hottie Detector

RenegAde

I know iv posted too much on this thread  already but one last one:ally:

Robert Pattinson had no problem drastically loosing weight for a movie  called lost city of Z in 2016 just because he wanted to commit to the role

So tell me ,why cant he hit the gym to commit to this role? 

4 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

You implying (actually blatantly saying) that you HAVE to be ripped to be a hero is honestly sad.

You have to look the part to play the BATMAN. 

Not EVERY hero. 

You do not have to be ripped to play a superhero. So you're wrong 

Archived