💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Robert Pattinson refuses to work out for 'The Batman'

Featured Posts

corvus albus
3 minutes ago, RenegAde said:

Batman isn't  a bat he is essentially a tech nerd who relies on his gadgets, muscles and smarts to win fights. 

So why does he need to ripped then? He has his tech to fight for him. 

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gagi

He’ll still do a great job and look good.

He’ll not all of sudden be obese because he’s not working out 5 times a week :sweat:

RAMROD

Batman's never exactly been scrawny but he used to more cut instead of bulky, in 70s and 80s. Just take a deep look yourself if you collect Batman comics. The 300-pound muscle look didn't start becoming mainstream till the 90's in the comics. Personally, I much prefer the cut look over the bulky one. Like Spider-Man, Nightwing, or The Flash :oprah:

Also, Beware The Batman are rather slim looking

71MqSKWD8XL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

RenegAde
7 minutes ago, Queen Bitch said:

They don't have to show his body. Remember Michael Keaton and Val Kilmer? They weren't super ripped either:vegas:

He doesn't  have to be ripped and turn  into some bag of muscles but the idea that he has a very athletic role to play and he isn't working out to keep fit for it  is scary , i had alot of fate in him and defended him when comic book nerds disapproved of his casting  but now im having second thoughts

Im a big big DC fan btw 

Azor Ahai
2 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

He doesn't. People here acting like Robert Pattinson isn't a super fit muscular guy!

Why does he need to be more fit than that?

RenegAde
2 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

The way you conveniently  skipped the muscles  part. Lol anyway batman needs some type of athletic build

Judas Society
9 minutes ago, Queen Bitch said:

They don't have to show his body. Remember Michael Keaton and Val Kilmer? They weren't super ripped either:vegas:

Although, Val Kilmer was kinda fit really. Michael Keaton on the other hand is a perfect example of how not to focus on the body.

corvus albus
Just now, RenegAde said:

The way you conveniently  skipped the muscles  part. Lol anyway batman needs some type of athletic build

He's already muscular. Pattinson is more of a runner type naturally and that is already fine 

Ryusei

Ok but why did he sign up for a superhero movie then? Especially batman. If it was spiderman or smth I'd understand but Batman is bulky.. Makes me wonder why they cast him in the first place. 

I understand where he's coming from but then taking a role as Batman makes no sense to me. 

Musery

RenegAde

They gon have batman looking like spider man in this  ,jesus take the wheel , DC fans about to have another  meltdown.

Jose P
7 minutes ago, RenegAde said:

Which Robert already has tho, that’s something y’all are ignoring. It’s not like he’s a scrawny skinny man, he already has an athletic body. He just won’t get bulky apparently, but we’d have to see if they make it work. Or if he’s even 100% serious about this.

Queen Bitch

Wild thought, maybe they're doing a different take on Batman? There has been countless very different versions of Batman and this may just be another one of them. If you're so adamant on everything being exactly as they were in the comics, shouldn't you also be complaining that they cast black actors two play Jim Gordon and Catwoman, and that they cast Colin Farrell to play Penguin?

Judas Society

This was him for Dior campaign. This was probably taken late 2019 since the campaign was revealed January 2020. I think he looks fine. Sure, 5 months is enough for someone to be fat. But I think he meant he refused to be super buffed like Affleck or Bale.

20200225-Robert-Pattinson-02.jpg

2LDX59Sd_o.jpg

Archived