Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Robert Pattinson refuses to work out for 'The Batman'

Featured Posts

Judas Society
3 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

I think this is totally unrelated considering he's playing a role of a dc comic character. It would be super weird if for example they got Jonah Hill, a bit overweight to play the role and then him jumping around, doing very athletic moves while he has no abs, no muscle? Let's get real. 

If an overweight woman were asked to lose their weight to play a superhero, there would be an outcry.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pennywise
19 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

thinks that people who exercise frequently are "part of the problem." 

they can send them my way so I can solve their problems :lana:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

2 minutes ago, Judas Society said:

If an overweight woman were asked to lose their weight to play a superhero, there would be an outcry.

Which is insane to me. I'm not saying by any means she should be ashamed for being overweight, all bodies are beautiful but you're playing a role, you gotta fit the role, that's how cinema works 

Kattys

If you think that he doesn't take his job seriously, watch "The Lighthouse". :madge:

Judas Society
4 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

Which is insane to me. I'm not saying by any means she should be ashamed for being overweight, all bodies are beautiful but you're playing a role, you gotta fit the role, that's how cinema works 

I mean, it's true. A leaner body would be more agile as to what superheroes had to be. But he's not exactly overweight. A rock climber is leaner and not buffed.

RenegAde

Are people missing the part that he is not playing just  any regular man in this movie?. He is playing batman and he better look the part

There is a reason why Taylor lautner had to be placed on a diet & vigorous  workout routine and robert didn't have to do any of that when they both starred on twilight

Dont ruin this for DC fans Mr Pattinson :awkney:

The Z
8 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

I think this is totally unrelated considering he's playing a role of a dc comic character. It would be super weird if for example they got Jonah Hill, a bit overweight to play the role and then him jumping around, doing very athletic moves while he has no abs, no muscle? Let's get real. 

He has an outfit on, why would he need to be muscled? Batman doesn't use his muscles as far as I know, he uses his "magic" 

The Z
2 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

If you want a skinny girl or a muscled man, pick one in the first place. Don't choose someone famous because they're famous and ask them to change drastically 

1 minute ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

He has an outfit on, why would he need to be muscled? Batman doesn't use his muscles as far as I know, he uses his "magic" 

Oh Batman uses his muscles, he doesn't really have superpowers. He is 100% Human, meaning he has no alien biology to grant him any extra-normal abilities.

That's why he works out so much, cus he relies on it

Ben Affleck

tumblr_ozzrwvaoMh1w8p7s7o1_400.gif

Christian Bale

source.gif

xdxrovied
2 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

Exactly, and let's not act like he would be perfect for the role. Being an actor is a job, nobody ever talked about body standards and whatnot. The role of Aquaman was perfect with Jason Momoa, because of his acting skills but also his body and stature, it would make zero sense if Jason was super skinny and his body not being toned. 

i think what Robert Pattinson is trying to get across is that they're always casting for these superhero roles this huge wide shoulders, ripped abs, etc kind of body instead of pushing a more moderate type of athletic body.

everyone gets that the characters were drawn that way, but maybe it's time to change what we expect from a superhero body type, aka the body type that people are going to try to get to

The Z
Just now, KanyeWest said:

Oh Batman uses his muscles, he doesn't really have superpowers. He is 100% Human, meaning he has no alien biology to grant him any extra-normal abilities.

That's why he works out so much, cus he relies on it

Ben Affleck

tumblr_ozzrwvaoMh1w8p7s7o1_400.gif

Christian Bale

source.gif

I didn't talk about super powera, but Batman is supposed to be a bat isn't he? And if he isn't and you think he NEEDS muscles for the movie, then don't choose Pattinson to play him

Queen Bitch

They don't have to show his body. Remember Michael Keaton and Val Kilmer? They weren't super ripped either:vegas:

RenegAde
Just now, KEVIN STEVE said:

I didn't talk about super powera, but Batman is supposed to be a bat isn't he? And if he isn't and you think he NEEDS muscles for the movie, then don't choose Pattinson to play him

Batman isn't  a bat he is essentially a tech nerd who relies on his gadgets, muscles and smarts to win fights. 

xdxrovied
4 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

it would be so funny if he just shapeshifts to a real sized bat and cutely fly away from every fight lololol

Archived