đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Robert Pattinson refuses to work out for 'The Batman'

Featured Posts

RahrahWitch

Good for him.

I worry for kids growing up with the amount of popular super hero movies and shows right now. The Mens bodies are unrealistic and even then the suits add more. 

Just like with female superheros, It's time to stop with the unrealistic body standards. Especially in movies whos main demographic is children.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PunkTheFunk
13 hours ago, KanyeWest said:

How more wrong can he be? You're an actor playing a superhero, it's your job to look the part, he's not taking this seriously. And of course actors from the 70s didn't do this, they didn't play superheroes, James Dean never played a superhero in a DC comic movie. Rationalizing not working out for some sort of 'human right' is just weird. Sure in real life everyone should do whatever they want, but you're an actor bruh, playing the freaking Batman :awkney:

Is it also okay for women to be pressured to lose weight for roles?

River

meh it's not the muscles, he's just not batman, just like Affleck..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Skabi

hold on hold on wait a minute, when emma watson didnt wanna wear a corset while filming beauty and the beast it was a statement but robert pattinson not wanting to get that extra buff unrealistic body is... funny?

source.gif

cool

River
2 minutes ago, Queen Neyde said:

hold on hold on wait a minute, when emma watson didnt wanna wear a corset while filming beauty and the beast it was a statement but robert pattinson not wanting to get that extra buff unrealistic body is... funny?

source.gif

cool

it's... not the same.

The corset adds nothing, literally nothing, to the character, it has no use.

Batman needs to strong, lift things, jump from place to place, he really needs to be athletic, the suit itself is damned heavy, add the gadgets too.. it's just not physically possible for someone who's not buff to be Batman.

Batman can't be like this:

skinny_batman_by_arttan_dhfdtp-fullview.

Just like how football players can't have skinny legs..

You take a roll of a buff character, work your ass off, or just quit.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Born This Way

Batman really doesn't need to be a roid freak like Superman or Captain American so I don't see anything wrong with that. I think all he would need to to is just have a little definition but he shouldn't pack on a ton of muscle. I honestly hated Ben Affleck as Batman because he was so huge and I just don't care for The Dark Knight Returns comic look where even the Joker is hulking. Also, they have said that they are focusing more on Batman's detective work so there's just no need.

Reset my mind's IP, delete what I don't need

DiskoBaby
5 minutes ago, River said:

it's... not the same.

The corset adds nothing, literally nothing, to the character, it has no use.

Batman needs to strong, lift things, jump from place to place, he really needs to be athletic, the suit itself is damned heavy, add the gadgets too.. it's just not physically possible for someone who's not buff to be Batman.

Batman can't be like this:

skinny_batman_by_arttan_dhfdtp-fullview.

Just like how football players can't have skinny legs..

You take a roll of a buff character, work your ass off, or just quit.

Your example of sports is very accurate

"why don't we accept people of all body types skinny and fat men and women short and tall into being professional athletes" 

Do you know how rediculous that sounds? Lmao. Superheroes are strong and buff. Theyre escapism from reality, the best of us we like to envision being. They're not fat or skinny or short or weak. They're like athletes who fight crime. They have standards to uphold.

If you feel superheroes are unrealistic to young boys and girls then forget admiring atheletes. 

I LOVE GGD
14 hours ago, Diamond Heart said:

But the Kardashians are real people, in the real world, advertising their appearance as something accessible and actually selling it. 
Super heros are fictional characters who are supposed to be 'super-human' and arent ever trying to be representative normal people. 

Mila Kunis Lol GIF by IFC

I LOVE GGD

This thread is just a bunch of stoopid people (except the ones trying to fight against body shaming) The rest can svck on my 8" deeck

Fresco

Batman comes with a full rubber body suit and a voice modulator. The studio will give him muscles he didn't earn and doesn't respect. Maybe he'll sweat so much during filming that he'll regret not actually having a superhero shape. Doubt it tho.

Born This Way
8 hours ago, SwissMonster said:

So based on that logic a femal James Bond would be wrong. Cause in the original Bond Story by Flemming it was a charming white english man and that was his biggest character trait back then. 

By your logic 007 played by a black woman would be wrong then too right?

Well, James Bond is the character and 007 is his MI6 designation. In No Time to Die, a black woman has been given the designation 007 because Bond retired or something. I will say 007 could be anyone but James Bond has been established for decades and there's no point make him a different gender or race. What they are doing in NTTD is fine and if they wanted to launch a new series of a different character with the designation 007 that would be fine.

Reset my mind's IP, delete what I don't need

Ziggy
10 hours ago, weed said:

superheros back then:

BatmanFeat-1200x700.png

now:

rUhSDThhzNHLrVYs__VT14lsprJk2seaOrHFXkck1ZU.jpg?auto=webp&s=eca896a8c42c72c0f7b9a1d8f610ceab1886df8b

Of note: they also put makeup and killer lighting on the muscles nowadays to make them look even better. They’re definitely more jacked, but the films make it look *even more so*

also I’d stick Paul Rudd up top based on this pic. He’s a fit middle-aged man there. Now Kumail Nanjiani...that was a change on par with Chris Pratt’s

Archived