Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
sales

Chromatica Merch Quality?

alecks

Featured Posts

alecks
1 minute ago, Blastertoyo said:

Andrew Christian :enigma:

Ugh the thing is, if she asked him or MarcoMarco to design them, you know they would in an instant

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD
3 minutes ago, Blastertoyo said:

Andrew Christian :enigma:

We wish. But the sales price will be higher if they were used :billie:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Blastertoyo
12 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

We wish. But the sales price will be higher if they were used :billie:

Andrew Christian is cheaper than 30$ :ohwell:

please enlighten me to death

• 1 month later...
JRCF29

The merch is not hitting for me this era... I hope the tour merch is better

Don't Call Me Gaga

Ronnie

I have received the Chromatica album cover black T-shirt with ‘GAGA’ on the back and the quality of the print is not so great and the color is off. Online the lettering looks pink but it’s definitely more on the orange side.

The keychain is great though!

Modern Ecstasy2

I have to say I am disappointed with the quality of the pink SL hoodie. After having it for about two weeks and washing/drying it twice, it started pilling. I have not had this happen this quickly with other hoodie material.

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

RAMROD
27 minutes ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

I have to say I am disappointed with the quality of the pink SL hoodie. After having it for about two weeks and washing/drying it twice, it started pilling. I have not had this happen this quickly with other hoodie material.

But the real question is did you read the label to care for it tho? :oprah:

Not every clothes are created equal. Some are more delicate than usual and need different care on how to clean it. 

All my clothing item merch from Gaga since 2010 have all been in good condition, so I never understand the complain about it being low quality. :shrug:  Often time it is the people's fault.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

hardcore1996

honestly i saw a picture of the hat on twitter and the writing and designs appeared to be stitched and not just printed on so i was impressed tbh.

also in joanne days i bought one of the perfect illusion longsleeves and it was honestly great quality. it was a thin stretchy fabric and the printed logo still hasnt faded or anything.

i think those two got lucky cuz ya a lot of her and most merch is cheap and tacky. like just plastering an imagine on a shirt and calling it a day lol. 

i give whoever is in charge this time around points for creativity though 

i ordered the scare me tshirt and i must say - the quality of this one is WAY better than the stupid love shirt. both the print and the fabric feel totally different.

Modern Ecstasy2
9 hours ago, RAMROD said:

But the real question is did you read the label to care for it tho? :oprah:

Not every clothes are created equal. Some are more delicate than usual and need different care on how to clean it. 

All my clothing item merch from Gaga since 2010 have all been in good condition, so I never understand the complain about it being low quality. :shrug:  Often time it is the people's fault.

So far the two times I’ve washed it, I’ve washed it inside out. 

I still love it. But I just wish there was consistency in the materials used. For example the hoodie I got at Enigma is amazing quality and is still in near perfect condition.

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

10 hours ago, Ronnie said:

I have received the Chromatica album cover black T-shirt with ‘GAGA’ on the back and the quality of the print is not so great and the color is off. Online the lettering looks pink but it’s definitely more on the orange side.

The keychain is great though!

Yeah mine ain't great either. The print's so off.

• 3 weeks later...
BillieGOAT

Has anyone purchased one of the Chromatica hoodies?? I’m considering shelling out the $$$ and getting one, but only if the quality doesn’t s*ck:oprah:

Archived