💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
sales

Chromatica Merch Quality?

alecks

Featured Posts

alecks

Maybe not the correct thread but it seemed to be the closest fit.

Any thoughts on how good of quality the Chromatica merch will be? I love several of the items but have been let down in the past with shirt material, proportions, etc. so I’m wary. 

Low key, I’ve always been a little disappointed in the quality of her tour shirts because they are pretty pricey and I figured she’d be conscious of clothing quality, being a fashion icon:trollga:  Her items in the Haus of Gaga in Vegas are top notch though and super soft! But the Enigma items for sale in the same building felt...cardboard-ish? :laughga:

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

It will be the usual quality with other merch.

For USA merch, when it comes to t-shirts, there are few brands that always were used:

1. Fruit of The Looms

2. Gildan

3. Hanes

4. Tultex

5. American Apparel

6. Screen Stars

7. Liquid Blue

8. Alstyle

9. Anvil

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Blastertoyo

I wonder who she got to manufacture the jocks and thongs :enigma:

please enlighten me to death

fede ARTPOP
7 minutes ago, Blastertoyo said:

Apple:firega:

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

RAMROD
1 hour ago, Blastertoyo said:

Prolly FTL or Hanes :sis:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Reject False Icons

Are the bravado T-shirts good quality, I really want to buy the ARTPOP ones

forslayage

girl ill let you be the judge of that.. here's the tote bag and keychain. to me the tote bag looks really thin and cheaply made for $25 and the keychain is super thick for no reason? but i'm sure the clothing will be good quality.. 

EX62EIjU8AAFpNV?format=jpg&name=900x900EX62EIjU8AMmjOQ?format=jpg&name=900x900

EX9NWWUUcAQGqDK?format=jpg&name=900x900EX9NWWYU8AAbDrC?format=jpg&name=small

Lona Delery
7 minutes ago, forslayage said:

girl ill let you be the judge of that.. here's the tote bag and keychain. to me the tote bag looks really thin and cheaply made for $25 and the keychain is super thick for no reason? but i'm sure the clothing will be good quality.. 

:air: oh my god thats horrible, that bag is gonna tear apart as soon as u put something heavy in it

and the keychain :cryga:

why is her merch so cheaply mafe compared to other artists?? i hope the clothing will be better quality cuz i rly want that album cover shirt

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

forslayage
6 minutes ago, Lona Delery said:

:air: oh my god thats horrible, that bag is gonna tear apart as soon as u put something heavy in it

and the keychain :cryga:

why is her merch so cheaply mafe compared to other artists?? i hope the clothing will be better quality cuz i rly want that album cover shirt

i feel like it's at the point where it's just like she is lady gaga like what was the reason to be made so cheaply 

HeavyPunkLover

Merch is always cheap for almost every poo artist 

I’m here for the music

"Just because you know my name, doesn't mean you know my game"

alecks

Ugh all of this. 
The keychain looks unintentionally crooked, omg

i think the Chromatica logo pillow is cute but figure it will be the quality of a teddy bear you win in a ring toss at the county fair. 
some of the shirt designs are fun and very “on trend” but have extremely cheesy quotes on them also

i have the pink stupid love tshirt. and the quality is def not the best at all. the print is already a bit faded and it just feels that after a washes it's gonna really start fading out. so i'm trying to wear it as little as possible. it's not super bad as well ofc... but for the price... expected a bit better tbh.

i really wanna buy some chromatica stuff but after this... idk if i wanna spend like 75€ for the crewneck.

and no - all merch is not the same. for example, ariana's swt merch was the same as this, but madame x tour had some high quality merch. the tshirt feels like it's a completely different quality.

alecks

I believe most of the tour shirts I own are Gildan. But the nice one from Haus of Gaga doesn’t say, it’s def not gildan though haha. 
My enigma shirt and hoodie and both super stiff and the hoodie shrunk in the first wash, but only vertically so now it’s a crop top :selena:

why can’t she spend a couple extra dollars and use American Apparel? I’d pay $5 more for a shirt I’d actually wear

Blastertoyo
1 hour ago, RAMROD said:

Prolly FTL or Hanes :sis:

Andrew Christian :enigma:

please enlighten me to death

alecks
24 minutes ago, forslayage said:

Omg the keychain, I just can’t. 

I’d say the tote is standard though. I go to a lot of trade shows and pretty much every company gives out similar ones

Archived