💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
sales

Chromatica Merch Quality?

alecks

Featured Posts

numb the flame
On 6/22/2020 at 5:33 AM, Ronnie said:

I have received the Chromatica album cover black T-shirt with ‘GAGA’ on the back and the quality of the print is not so great and the color is off. Online the lettering looks pink but it’s definitely more on the orange side.

The keychain is great though!

On 6/22/2020 at 3:53 PM, Rio said:

Yeah mine ain't great either. The print's so off.

I received mine today (from the second batch on the UK store) and mine is good! The pink on the back is NEON pink and the front is better quality than I expected it to be. 

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, spamuelbtanner said:

I received mine today (from the second batch on the UK store) and mine is good! The pink on the back is NEON pink and the front is better quality than I expected it to be. 

Sorry but what the ****...the second batch? What second batch? Cos I have the exact same tshirt shirt (I got it release week) and the GAGA print on the back is definitely different...

numb the flame
4 minutes ago, Rio said:

Sorry but what the ****...the second batch? What second batch? Cos I have the exact same tshirt shirt (I got it release week) and the GAGA print on the back is definitely different...

When the Chromatica merch was announced back in early May these tees were up for pre order. That pre order would be the first batch and it sold out completely of stock on the 29th of May. They restocked a week or two later with a new pre order that was due out on June 16, however that pre order got delayed to this month. The 16 June pre order would be the second batch.  Can I see the print on yours?

4 hours ago, spamuelbtanner said:

When the Chromatica merch was announced back in early May these tees were up for pre order. That pre order would be the first batch and it sold out completely of stock on the 29th of May. They restocked a week or two later with a new pre order that was due out on June 16, however that pre order got delayed to this month. The 16 June pre order would be the second batch.  Can I see the print on yours?

Ahhh. How do ya know all this?? I don't know how to attach photos, but it looks exactly like the one on Merchbar: https://www.merchbar.com/pop/lady-gaga/lady-gaga-cover-t-shirt-1627278

numb the flame
40 minutes ago, Rio said:

Ahhh. How do ya know all this?? I don't know how to attach photos, but it looks exactly like the one on Merchbar: https://www.merchbar.com/pop/lady-gaga/lady-gaga-cover-t-shirt-1627278

I figured the first preorder sold out that that was the first batch of those tees and the second preorder was the second batch. PM me 

21 hours ago, spamuelbtanner said:

I figured the first preorder sold out that that was the first batch of those tees and the second preorder was the second batch. PM me 

but why would they change the design?? even the thumbnail on the sites didn't change..

numb the flame
1 hour ago, Rio said:

but why would they change the design?? even the thumbnail on the sites didn't change..

They didn’t change the design, it’s just the first batch wasn’t the best. The print is meant to be neon pink like mine is however a few of them have come out more orange. 

1 hour ago, spamuelbtanner said:

They didn’t change the design, it’s just the first batch wasn’t the best. The print is meant to be neon pink like mine is however a few of them have come out more orange. 

Mine's just a block colour. Your looked like the clouds in the letters, or am I mistaken

Shame I got this now

numb the flame
1 minute ago, Rio said:

Mine's just a block colour. Your looked like the clouds in the letters, or am I mistaken

Shame I got this now

PM me

Archived