Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga to launch her own water brand

Quark

Featured Posts

Madonna created water. Reductive :nails:

Ikr ? :nails:

But, srsly, if this is true then...

It's really stupid. Water ? I get perfume,

she took her time to make something unique and that's why I applaud FAME.

Buuuuut...water ?

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Queen Gloria

This is a bit pretentious for my tastes if it's true. But I know tons of fans (including a lot of you here) would buy it, haha.

abercrombiescruffy

I guess I am disappointed, if true. Gaga has always said she's not about the money. This would be a grab for money and nothing to do with her music career. Everything else she is involved with I get, perfumes, fashion, etc.

Didn't Gaga say she didn't want to become a brand? I remember when she made the Gaga headphones she said she didn't have a problem doing it because it was related to music. But now she made a perfume and water? She is obviously allowed to change her mind but I just find it kind of tacky when singers or actors try to spread out and make all of these random things. It sort of takes away their integrity as an artist and makes it seem like they are just in it for the money.

I don't know. I guess it doesn't bother me that much if Gaga is really involved in the process of making/designing it and if the idea is unique. The perfume didn't really bother me because it corresponded with her views on Fame and with the theme of her album. It was innovative and I could tell that Gaga was passionate about it. There is definitely a line though. I'm just not sure where it is right now...

Well, it doesn't have to be about her music, it juustn has to be fun. Like she was like I want Black perfume *snaps* make it happen AHAHA jk but yea really she just wanted a black perfume that makes an artistic statement

Maybe this one will have to.... IDK....

Secondly she could just do an endorment cause she loves the idea of something... I mean she did do that bag company

Thirdly I feel sad for environment now, more plastic bottles =( ;( unless it is glass....hmmmm

RAMROD

LOL bye vitamin water!!!!

She will innovate on how to sell bottled water. :fan:

Bye Perrier! Bye!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

My friend's mom was "tipped off" by her boss that this is in the works.

And did her boss get it from the tabloids? Or, is it someone who plausibly might actually know?

Archived