Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga to launch her own water brand

Quark

Featured Posts

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think I don't like it lol but it would be funny if we all drink gaga's water.....

and when the bottle broke... hmmmm gaga's water broke then BORN THIS WAY!

filtered from her urine :troll:

Slaying basic water b---hes. :legend: I hope the water is like sperm but clear once in your mouth :hor:

:deadbanana:

I can already see the advertising campaign...She'll be sporting, drinking, cooking the water, making tea and for the ad campaign she'll use Tea from ARTPOP :dies:

I don't think it's a bad idea, at all. Very interesting, can't wait to hear more. ...If blk. wasn't already in the market, hers would be black, too. Who knows, maybe it will. One thing is for sure, it won't be an ordinary water, nor bottle. :nacho:

For me it sounds like ARTPOP is finished. Im sure Interscope is just waiting for 2013. I mean, Rihanna, Kesha, Taylor Swift (!!!), Bruno Mars and One Direction have new music out these days. Dont forget Gangnam Style. It is already a mess but with Gags also harder to achieve a #1 hit. Interscope wouldnt let her risk. Now she has to create a hype through things like a water brand

Monster Voices

First of all we don't even know if it's true! And if Gaga is to really leaunch her water she sure is gonna make that scheiße original! Even FAME didn't found like such a good idea a while ago and look at how great it all turned out! Have faith! :pawsup:

Forever and Always!

Archived