💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga to launch her own water brand

Quark

Featured Posts

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Neither did I. I'm thinking of those media wankers who made comments about her doing a perfume like loads of stars. Obviously they didn't realise she'd sell as much as she did. They'll probably make a comment about her 'copying' 50 Cent. Which is complete bull**** of course.

I think it's a good move to be honest. It's a clever marketing scheme for her.

Yeah, the media copy and pasted(ironically) ... While she is an innovator she is following the steps of 50 cent. Why does everything she do has to be something that never has been done before while other artists don't have to. You know it's bad when the poor woman can't get sick wout copying.

Anyways I hope it's not true. It's rather corny.

I'm so excited for her water launch! Remember how exciting it was when she slept for an hour at her Fame launch? Maybe for her water launch, she can drink 3 gallons of water in a time span of 15 minutes and the pee for 45... :troll:

tylerjudas

Not even surprised to come into a thread to see people arguing and complaining about something Gaga is doing. :roll:

I love the idea, and of course will buy it when it comes out (just like everyone else complaining in this thread will do).

Not even surprised to come into a thread to see people arguing and complaining about something Gaga is doing. :roll:

I love the idea, and of course will buy it when it comes out (just like everyone else complaining in this thread will do).

Spill that truth tea :tea:

ARTPOP Gypsy

Why is she doing this? Seems silly.

She should launch her own alcoholic beverage instead of water, like a vodka, a wine, or a whiskey

I mean if ARTPOP is about partying why not go all the way?

This I could see. :)

She should launch her own alcoholic beverage instead of water, like a vodka, a wine, or a whiskey

I mean if ARTPOP is about partying why not go all the way?

Why is she doing this? Seems silly.

This I could see. :)

Like I said, she has too many underage fans. If she did an alcoholic beverage, considering how much the media gets at her for the SMALLEST of things, she whould be shot down as a bad influence and tries to make her young fans drinks. Which is bad for her.

Water is a safer way for her to go into the beverage industry, energy drinks and alcoholic drinks are dangerous for your health, water isn't. Therefore making it open for a LARGER public range, therefore MORE sales and obviously MORE money. IT's a very clever move for her. Far wiser than any other drink.

Archived