Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga to launch her own water brand

Quark

Featured Posts

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alien Tulip

I know your probs just joking, but like.. srsly, what can she actually do to improve on the myriad of already available options for bottled water? Seems like time wasted if she's taking focus off of ARTPOP

The curly fries are in the fridge if you still feel hungry, heat it up for 4 minutes in the micro.

Lion Heart

Yea... no

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

an hour later.. still not excited about dis. maybe if Gaga's own saliva is in it or something.. that'd be a novelty

The curly fries are in the fridge if you still feel hungry, heat it up for 4 minutes in the micro.

ah don't eat fatty fewdz brahh

Katie14

Didn't Gaga say she didn't want to become a brand? I remember when she made the Gaga headphones she said she didn't have a problem doing it because it was related to music. But now she made a perfume and water? She is obviously allowed to change her mind but I just find it kind of tacky when singers or actors try to spread out and make all of these random things. It sort of takes away their integrity as an artist and makes it seem like they are just in it for the money.

I don't know. I guess it doesn't bother me that much if Gaga is really involved in the process of making/designing it and if the idea is unique. The perfume didn't really bother me because it corresponded with her views on Fame and with the theme of her album. It was innovative and I could tell that Gaga was passionate about it. There is definitely a line though. I'm just not sure where it is right now...

The bottle will be so stylish and gagalicious

Didn't Gaga say she didn't want to become a brand? I remember when she made the Gaga headphones she said she didn't have a problem doing it because it was related to music. But now she made a perfume and water?

She has said that she is breaking down the rules of fame built by herself. That is why she does this. Watch the monstervisions!

FairyDreams

I think this is just stupid (if it's real)... just shows she is a huge marketing money maker. She should stick to music and MAYBE shoe designer in the far future. I will not buy this water if it's true, because it would be ridiculously overpriced like Fiji or smartwater.

Archived