💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga to launch her own water brand

Quark

Featured Posts

-____- I want music godammit,, not water. And LOL at Gaga saying she hates money...literally trying to monopolize everything. Her brand is becoming totally enormous. Before it was restricted to just music and fashion, but now it's perfume, and now maybe water...lol. I'll be sad if this is true, and it will convince me that she's losing her focus.

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Didn't Gaga say she didn't want to become a brand? I remember when she made the Gaga headphones she said she didn't have a problem doing it because it was related to music. But now she made a perfume and water? She is obviously allowed to change her mind but I just find it kind of tacky when singers or actors try to spread out and make all of these random things. It sort of takes away their integrity as an artist and makes it seem like they are just in it for the money.

I don't know. I guess it doesn't bother me that much if Gaga is really involved in the process of making/designing it and if the idea is unique. The perfume didn't really bother me because it corresponded with her views on Fame and with the theme of her album. It was innovative and I could tell that Gaga was passionate about it. There is definitely a line though. I'm just not sure where it is right now...

Maybe she realized how much she loves that $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Gaga can sell anything she wants to

as long as she doesnt make a clothing line to be sold at k mart :nails:

I think it's smart, water is important in a daily diet to keep the body healthy and Gaga's all about health. My old singing teacher at college was obsessed with water cause it's important to stay hydrated, my dance teacher was the same, so I reckon Gaga'll take it down the sports drinks alley, selling bottled water for dancers and singers ... you know Gaga, she'll probably sell reusable sports bottles along side it ... that IS if this is true

babygagaloo

I think I don't like it lol but it would be funny if we all drink gaga's water.....

and when the bottle broke... hmmmm gaga's water broke then BORN THIS WAY!

why would anyone believe this, almost everything that even mentions a "source" is pure fake and utter bull****! i'm dissapointed in ya'll tbh!

Archived