💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga to launch her own water brand

Quark

Featured Posts

Maybe it will be water that turns into wine :nails: The power of Gaga :gaga:

Never be afraid to dream... believe in them!

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TiphEret

If that's true it's lame

Sur le sable sur la neige, Sur les images dorées,Sur le front de mes amis, J’écris ton nom

Woolfsmck

Smoked water

http://shine.yahoo.com/shine-food/smoked-water-latest-cooking-craze-143300723.html

reciepts ^^^^

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

Benjamin Monk

God so much negativity, if you don't want to buy as branded water then don't but it, I don't see the problem with her doing it? You're not gonna be held down and forced to drink it

Woolfsmck

God so much negativity, if you don't want to buy as branded water then don't but it, I don't see the problem with her doing it? You're not gonna be held down and forced to drink it

I heard 50cent was body slamming peeps cause the foo'd didn't buy his watah...
like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

People keep saying, "oh she can't sell alcohol because people will call her a bad influence" - yeah, like Gaga mentioning alcohol in songs and openly talking about drinking in interviews, smoking pot on stage, etc. ALL THINGS I'M FINE WITH, just reminding people who keep bringing up that point.. I don't think Gaga would start a brand of alcohol, because that's been done a million times and you can't really make something original out of that, while she could with Fame fragrance.

I doubt this water rumor is true. If it is, it'll be overpriced and probably just be the bottle designed by Gaga.

RAMROD

Mother Monster Milk tbh.

Sounds so wrong but whatever.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived