💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Father wants GaGa/Madonna concert for Peace!

Illuminati Freak

Featured Posts

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want a million euro's doesn't mean I get it. Why would is all of a sudden happen because he wants it lol.

toanythingtaboo

I'd be 100% here for them doing a one off charity concert, or perhaps a limited tour run in stadiums (LDN, NYC, LA), that could maybe coincide with a single collaboration.

However, it'd need to be at a time when it's mutually beneficial, not just when Madonna fancies more attention.

Drama aside, it would kick ass. Just IMAGINE the setlist. It would be like Gay Mecca.

Madonna is the bully though. I'd be so pissed at Gaga if she did anything than a once-off performance. It'd be worse than Rihanna getting back with Chris.

No. How is verbal bullying worse than physical abuse?

TiphEret

the news section these days is freaking hilarious...

Sur le sable sur la neige, Sur les images dorées,Sur le front de mes amis, J’écris ton nom

Thought this was an article about Gaga's dad wanting an on-stage collab.. and no, I wouldn't want it. It'd probably end up being like one of those 'The Voice' battles where they try to out sing each other.

RAMROD

You know what will happen at the venue right?

Halo-4-Spartan-Ops-red-vs-blue-thumb-330x185-95569.jpg

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Haus of Peter

Gaga never said that madonna was old,though it would be awesome for them to be on stage together! :popcorn:

Archived