💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Father wants GaGa/Madonna concert for Peace!

Illuminati Freak

Featured Posts

Should have a one-off 'Apocalypse' show on the 21st December.

Exactly, because the moment they perform together. The Illuminati will take over and we'll all die :coffee:

:derpga:

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gagaloo911

:wtf:

No thanks. Gagz is too good for that coral c*nt who is constantly shading her. Not here for this tbh. :nails:

:ohwell:

Madonna just wants to use Gaga to gain publicity and make it so all of Gaga's fans start buying Madonna stuff.

I don't believe Madonna actually cares about being friends with Gaga.

:tea:

no i dont want gaga anywhere near that woman who mocked her the past year numerous times and thank god she gave a big fat NO to madonna (remember she made that imitation is the biggest flattery comment while dedicating a song to gaga).madonna proved many times that she does thing only to gain something and gaga shouldnt let her use her name to gain anything (success ,money etc)

:tea:

I'd rather sign a petition against their collaboration. :nails:

As much as I want to see that happening I dont want it to happen.

I been a fan of Madonna for a very long time I have every physical copy of all her albums + greatest hits but I really lost respect for her this year as a person and as an artist.. as a person because I just realised she really is a mean person and just wants attention and artisticly because WTF was MDNA? I hated her last 2 albums but this album just ruined it!

But the dad is amazing :)

GagaObsession

DUH! Of course she doesn't

I meant it in a sarcastic way, as if to say 'As if she actually wants to be friends with her'

:)

The day it happens, if it ever does happen, everyone will be there watching. Even the pressed fans that have been saying "No." :nacho:

Ofcourse they will be watching we wanna see Gaga!

+ Im 100% sure it will happen in a couple of years if Madonna was still alive.

Archived