Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gangnam Style about to surpass Bad Romance in Youtube views

Quark

Featured Posts

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Morphine Prince

Views don't mean anything. A video is viewed so many times due to 1. It being good (rarely) 2. Being attention seeking or stupid 3. It is controversial.

Bad Romance is a mixture of reason 1 and 3 imo. It was shocking at the time and you have to remember it came out in 2009. In 3 years YouTube and the Internet community has grown so that is why videos nowadays get a lot more views faster.

Robotboy

i just hope it takes down jlo and bieber too then. and who cares gaga has soon 10 videos over 100 million views and with her new album she will probably get most watched yt channel again.

:pressed:

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Gagaloo911

ugh this song is so stupid. i can't deal

UwzXR.jpg

This. :pressed:

And wasn't the song like just released recently? I don't understand how it can have soooo many views when I only just started hearing about it :huh:

what is this and why? i find it adorable

o=(0_0)=o Is just a symbol that I created for myself. It resembles the alien in my profile picture.

Don't worry, PSY has a hit with Gangnam Style and I think it's great that things like this happen, because it means that one of Gaga's future hits can do the same thing, especially when she's been away for a while.

I hope everyone will be talking about topping the charts Gaga Style next year :cool:

zNetworkMonster

Don't worry, PSY has a hit with Gangnam Style and I think it's great that things like this happen, because it means that one of Gaga's future hits can do the same thing, especially when she's been away for a while.

I hope everyone will be talking about topping the charts Gaga Style next year :cool:

i hope so

WarriorPrince

Bad romance is still the FIRST video to have more than 100.000.000 views! and it was the most watched video for a very long time! That's enough for me

Unfortunately, not true. Avril Lavigne's Girlfriend was the first.

Archived