💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Looking For A Singer to Feautre On One Of My Songs!

CAPRISONGS

Featured Posts

CAPRISONGS

Hey, so today I've made a brand new song, which I dont know if it will be a standalone single or apart of a new album, but I was wondering if a singer would wanna feature on the 3rd verse!

If you do:

Please comment below that youd like to and put your Instagram acc so I can message you their about the song!

I will send you the song and you can put your vocals on!

Please only do it if you can send it back ASAP! (Latest being sent back to me in 3 days!)

Thank you!

Sincerely, 

Matt x

-

If you dont know me, I am a synth pop artist who goes by the stage name "Matt The Martyr" - I've made music since 2018 and made 6 albums titled "Revenge", "Everything Of Me", "You Thought I Was Elegant", "Authenticity", "Its Not You Its Me" & The latest being "All The Words I Couldnt Say Till Now" which was released On April 25th 2020!

Queen Bitch

6 albums since 2018? Jesus, the devil works hard but Matt The Martyr works harder:wtfga:

CAPRISONGS
1 minute ago, Queen Bitch said:

6 albums since 2018? Jesus, the devil works hard but Matt The Martyr works harder:wtfga:

Lmao aha! I just love making music all the time aha, also apart from school I have nothing to do:billie:

CAPRISONGS
19 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

Im interested, my IG is below my avi

Ok great I will message you now!

Blastertoyo

I’ll do it! 

instagram.com/Blastertoyo 

please enlighten me to death

LoanSPW

I can do it, my Instagram is attached to my account and I even have a link to a demo in my bio there if you want to see if my voice is suited. :) 

Archived