💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Stupid Love leaves the Hot 100 :air:

Genuine Guy 09

Featured Posts

The Z
1 minute ago, Zander said:

It may have gone top 5 but the fact that other artists are capable of holding their chart positions for weeks (with some slowly moving up), shows that outside her fanbase people just didn’t care for the song. It’s interesting to see artists like Post Malone, Dua, Billie etc... can stay inside the top 15 for a very long time.

Shallow didn't hold its chart position AT ALL and it's still a monster of a SMASH. Charts don't define a hit anymore. I don't know one person who's ever heard at least half of the songs from the current top 10

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheSlash
23 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

That's what happens when the lead leak a month before the actual release and the music video is disappointing and the lead has zero live performances.

Oh come on, at least the last point was out of her control. If Coronatica didn't happen, we most probably would've gotten at least 2 to 3 live performances :lana:.

Ew, David!

Genuine Guy 09
6 minutes ago, ConnorFilm said:

A flop in my opinion is exactly how PI performed back in 2016. Stupid Love basically pulled a Judas (which isn’t much better but hey). A top 10 peak is a top 10 peak. 

I would say it is comparing a lot more like PI, if PI had radio support. Judas was also bigger WW.

Hot 100 -

PI = 7 Weeks

SL = 9 Weeks

PI + SL both (so far) only have 9 weeks on spotify global :air: 

SL needs to get a boost from ROM/Chromatica release, and fingers crossed that fortnite promo before it can touch judas status IMO

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

Aussie

With zero promo and no official remixes it’s surprisingly lasted long enough. It’s not exactly a mainstream bop in the current music fashion either. Gaga didn’t push it. But I believe it will rise again in the near future 🥳

The Z
3 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

SL had great reviews (just like Enigma) that fans love to trash. Maybe the sign that fanbase is not what Gaga should focus on ? 

I mean, what's new about it?

Gaga will NEVER release a lead single that pleases every fan. Shallow was no exception

FlopSlurper
Just now, Genuine Guy 09 said:

I would say it is comparing a lot more like PI, if PI had radio support. Judas was also bigger WW.

Hot 100 -

PI = 7 Weeks

SL = 9 Weeks

SL needs to get a boost from ROM/Chromatica release, and fingers crossed that fortnite promo before it can touch judas status IMO

there is no way she'll do SL on fortnite :billie: IF the collab ends up happening it'll be her hit songs + whatever the current single is

ConnorFilm

Hot 100 -

PI = 7 Weeks

SL = 9 Weeks

I mean, it totally will get a boost. It’s going to spend at the very worse another week in the hot 100

Twitter: @ConnorBehrens/Instagram: @ConnorBehrens

The Child
2 minutes ago, TheSlash said:

Oh come on, at least the last point was out of her control. If Coronatica didn't happen, we most probably would've gotten at least 2 to 3 live performances :lana:.

Dua Lipa did live performances while Corona was happening so excuse me but no, Gaga is at her best with a piano, she could have made many live performances, she just got focused on donations to fight Corona and that's why I stan her.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

The Z
2 minutes ago, Genuine Guy 09 said:

Hot 100 -

PI = 7 Weeks

SL = 9 Weeks

Didn't PI only spend 3 weeks in the Hot 100? I thought it did

Genuine Guy 09
Just now, KEVIN STEVE said:

Didn't PI only spend 3 weeks in the Hot 100? I thought it did

No it spent 6 weeks from September - Oct, left the chart, and then Re-entered on Joanne's release week at #76

ConnorFilm

No it spent 6 weeks from September - Oct, left the chart, and then Re-entered on Joanne's release week at #76

So SL will get another week in the top 10 later this month and reach 10 weeks overall. Yay I guess :selena:

Twitter: @ConnorBehrens/Instagram: @ConnorBehrens

Genuine Guy 09
3 minutes ago, ConnorFilm said:

So SL will get another week in the top 10 later this month and reach 10 weeks overall. Yay I guess :selena:

lol when you did that post about how its imprresive enough to not be a buzz single in the coronatica thread :billie: you can add 'the BUZZ SINGLE that spent 10 weeks on the hot 100!!11 that buzz single?!' :ally:

Sickness

Surprised this atrocity of a lead even lasted this long to be quite honest. The fact that it was "THE long awaited comeback to POP ICON Lady Gaga" lmfaooo a team full of deaf people :billie:

monketsharona

Stupid Love will get a boost after album release (at least on Spotify and Youtube), the same kind of happened with Dua Lipa's Physical 

Archived