Just now, Ally Campana said:

I thought it was 13? :oprah:

Jinx :billie:

Does it matter? Damage is done

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Beanybb

They should of scrapped SL completely after it leaked, it's not going to have a lasting impact. I really wish Chromatica didn't have an edm influenced sound because I have a feeling the album singles aren't going to do that great (maybe with the exception of ROM)

Fame IV
3 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

That's what happens when the lead leak a month before the actual release and the music video is disappointing and the lead has zero live performances.

The music video is great, don't start that discussion again. Most of you don't like it because it was shot on Iphone, but if Gaga didn't tell you wouldn't even know that. The video is campy, colourful, the dancing is great and the visuals too.

A Star is Born ⭐

littlepotter

not surprising for her worst lead :vegas: but it did well for what it was and i'm happy to move on

chaeri pls

littlepotter

not surprising for her worst lead :vegas: but it did well for what it was and i'm happy to move on

chaeri pls

FlopSlurper

the evil is defeated, making room for for the better single as it should 

Beanybb
1 minute ago, Fame IV said:

The music video is great, don't start that discussion again. Most of you don't like it because it was shot on Iphone, but if Gaga didn't tell you wouldn't even know that. The video is campy, colourful, the dancing is great and the visuals too.

The MV is basic though, a bunch of colour coordinated dancers doing choreography in the dessert? 

Sarcastic Sarcasm GIF by MOODMAN

monketsharona

The drama here :billie:

Don't forget that the song did quite amazing on radios and got a top 10 in the biggest countries WW. Just take it, some other main pop girls are having issues to enter the Hot 100 or need remixes to chart again in 2020. 

Gaga is very fine with Stupid Love. 

The Child
23 hours ago, Fame IV said:

I like the music video, it just had zero replay value sadly, it is trying too hard to be TFM meets BTW and it doesn't do it well.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Delusional
1 minute ago, beabeaxo5 said:

The MV is basic though, a bunch of colour coordinated dancers doing choreography in the dessert? 

Sarcastic Sarcasm GIF by MOODMAN

I’ve learnt that we just have to be grateful we got a video

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️BANNED TILL SEPTEMBER‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

Batwings

Another thing to remember, Gaga is almost never in charge of the first single. For BTW, she wanted Marry the Night to be the first single. For ARTPOP, she wanted Aura to be the first single. For Joanne, she wanted A-Yo to be the first single. There's a pretty good chance she wanted another track on the album to be the first single, but I still say that Stupid Love is a bop and leaves your basic ass faves having runny diarrhea in their Chromatica thongs. :ohwell:

The Z
5 minutes ago, Fame IV said:

I like the video, but it's OBVIOUS that it wasn't shot with a professional camera. Like, extremely obvious

ConnorFilm
2 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

The drama here :billie:

Don't forget that the song did quite amazing on radios and got a top 10 in the biggest countries WW. Just take it, some other main pop girls are having issues to enter the Hot 100 or need remixes to chart again. 

Gaga is very fine with Stupid Love. 

It didn’t have longevity at all and its overall release was a mess with it being leaked so far in advance, but it did score cute peaks on charts worldwide, was able to reclaim some power for Gaga on pop radio with it being her best-peaking pop radio song since DWUW and will very easily hit platinum SPS in the United States.

At least it did better than Perfect Bomb:huntyga:

Twitter: @ConnorBehrens/Instagram: @ConnorBehrens

Archived