💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Stupid Love leaves the Hot 100 :air:

Genuine Guy 09

Featured Posts

dit

It's a flop lead single. There is no way around it. It did well in it's first week based on hype and excitement but the GP heard the song and said NOPE right after. At least the top 5 peak looks nice on paper so we got that! 

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Madame Goo Goo

Can't stop laughing at you guys think we're getting ROM as a second single, much less more singles.

Lady Gaga doesn't owe us anything

12 hours ago, Venusfly said:

I would have loved the video if all the outfits and stuff weren't so cheap looking, it's the same issue Enigma had, amazing concept, pretty good execution, but the clothing and props etc let it down. For example the stuff on Gaga's face are obviously stuck on, and they didn't even do a good job at it, there's bits of it hanging off and they're not even, it looks like someone dancing around in an outfit of a character rather than her being the actual character themselves. 

That's the point of the video, it's an hommage to the 90's video game, early futuristic "cheap" aesthetics. Everyone is doing it now, mostly Grimes with deliberately "poor" 3D modelling and CGI (like the diamonds mountain in the background of the Stupid Love video).

RainOnMeYup

Remember when this website was issuing warnings to people who criticized the song and said that it'd flop?

Oh well.

metalguru

The chart position is not that important...

The song was not powerful or new enough to leave an impact. She should've gone mental and release something bit more adventures. But also it is so unnecessary talk about the recent past due to Corona. Things got lost easily during the first shockwaves of Covid 19. 

ArtpopAct2

She did what she had to do:vegas: now make way for ROM

Still can’t believe, although it’s not her fault, we didn’t even get a live performance

LOVE JUNKIE
13 hours ago, Batwings said:

Squirt on Me ft. *CupcakKe

on a three day bender

ImpossiblePrincess

already “fans” are insulting Gaga what a surprise?

Welcome to GagaDaily, it looks like things just got messgendary.

chromaticainmyhead

Honestly I am a fan of SL but should it have been the lead after it leaked? Hell no! Top 5 and exiting charts after 9 weeks for a song that is supposed to be Gaga‘s pop comeback is underwhelming. 

ASIB put her into pole position to start another breakthrough era, she had the GP behind her BIG TIME.

The moment SL leaked they should have chosen another song to be the lead. They were setting everything up to release SL overnight and surprise the world with a new era. 

Everyone was so hyped for LG6 beforehand, if people had not heard the whole song a month before, SL could have actually gained the level of momentum it needed. It‘s not a bad song per se, it rather was poor navigation. 

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

NinaBoninaBrown

The way the GP said "excuse me, no" to this song, even with her best radio support in years 

mar-26-2019-11-32-21.gif

Oyster

i will say this again and again but the song is nothing special. say so, blinding lights, and don’t start now are all better pop songs. the rest of chromatica will be better 

LateToCult

9 weeks is also how long Chromatica will last inside the top 100 of the Billboard 200. :billie:

theahsfan

Well, it leaked 5 weeks prior to release, so people were tired of it even before release 

Hyoha

When I said the leak was ultimately going to be detrimental to the single's performance, basic negationists would say "what leak?"

Well...

Archived