series

Ryan Murphy teases AHS spin-off with 1 hour episodes

monketsharona

Featured Posts

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
elijahfan

If this is gonna be new stories with each episode ala "Tales from the Crypt" or "Masters of Horror", I think this might be a good direction for the future of the show: actors wouldn't need to commit to an entire season, and it's been quite obvious now that AHS seasons don't hold the distance anymore.

"Black Mirror" is doing really good with this format though, so they'd better bring it.

SwissMonster
10 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

If this is gonna be new stories with each episode ala "Tales from the Crypt" or "Masters of Horror", I think this might be a good direction for the future of the show: actors wouldn't need to commit to an entire season, and it's been quite obvious now that AHS seasons don't hold the distance anymore.

"Black Mirror" is doing really good with this format though, so they'd better bring it.

I would’ve agreed with you before 1984 came out. However they managed to pull one of their best seasons ever 9 years in. So I don’t think the main show is a lost cause at all.

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

elijahfan
7 minutes ago, SwissMonster said:

I would’ve agreed with you before 1984 came out. However they managed to pull one of their best seasons ever 9 years in. So I don’t think the main show is a lost cause at all.

1984 started out nicely, but I still thought it went downhill real quick...

Eido

Isn't it just a joke... ? Like they wanna call the American Horror Story spin-off : American Horror Stories

No one. And I mean it, no one would accept that name as it would be a nightmare to make a marketing campaign about it. :laughga:

SHALLOW
1 hour ago, Poker said:

That fake edit tho. What was the reason lmao

I think it was just an experiment to see if people liked the idea of a spin off so that he could do the Coven spin off he wanted to do years ago 

SHALLOW
1 minute ago, Eido said:

Isn't it just a joke... ? Like they wanna call the American Horror Story spin-off : American Horror Stories

No one. And I mean it, no one would accept that name as it would be a nightmare to make a marketing campaign about it. :laughga:

I mean a lot of people already mistakenly call AHS like that :ladyhaha:

Just let's chill on the comedy for a season or two. 

I like the blonde lady (Leslie I think) but I have yet to see her in a role that is not in any way comedic. 

The Child
On 5/11/2020 at 4:16 PM, heygurlhi said:

as long as the holy tinity of Lange-Paulson-Roberts is there its gonna be lit :firega:

Holy trinity with Roberts? You mean Lange-Paulson-Peters?

On 5/11/2020 at 8:16 PM, SHALLOW said:

I think it was just an experiment to see if people liked the idea of a spin off so that he could do the Coven spin off he wanted to do years ago 

Why is he obsessed with Coven? It's not even the best season, Asylum is so much better, he should make a prequel for Asylum.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

The Child
On 5/11/2020 at 10:48 PM, Doot said:

Just let's chill on the comedy for a season or two. 

I like the blonde lady (Leslie I think) but I have yet to see her in a role that is not in any way comedic. 

I honestly hate her, she was unbearable in Apocalypse.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Archived