• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JeffSwift

• DMTT

• ALX

• Mills

Top Posters In This Topic

Ellie Goulding

Just Google 'Taylor Swift Red Download' and filter the search results to the past hour/24 hours.

half psychotic

For some reason, I've never really given Taylor's music a chance. The only songs of hers that I have even listened to are Love Story, You Belong With Me, and Safe & Sound. I need to give her music a serious listen.

HausOfHarlow

Someones gonna shoot me.. but I'm not a big fan of Taylor Swift... but there are a few songs I like... I got a link to the whole album, listening to it twice today, and I'm just gonna delete the songs I don't like..

State of Grace, Red, Treacherous, I Knew You Were Trouble, 22, WANEGBT, Holy Ground, Sad Beautiful Tragic, Starlight are the keepers... the rest.. "move to trash".. lol

Someones gonna shoot me.. but I'm not a big fan of Taylor Swift... but there are a few songs I like... I got a link to the whole album, listening to it twice today, and I'm just gonna delete the songs I don't like..

State of Grace, Red, Treacherous, I Knew You Were Trouble, 22, WANEGBT, Holy Ground, Sad Beautiful Tragic, Starlight are the keepers...

all too well not included? ok :P

Arturo

I took time to actually listen to the album.....

It's just not good imo.

The pop tracks completely overshadow the country tracks (besides Begin Again, great closer btw). The country tracks feel like the fillers It's just awkward going from acoustic country to WUB WUB WUB DROP DAT BASS to country again. 22 is by far the worst on the album. It's like Avril Lavigne, Rebecca Black, and Miranda Cosgrove had a hideous baby.

Anyway, congrats TayTay on the hit album you'll have next week ;)

Ray of Light

It's a great album! Don't get me wrong. But it just doesn't have the sincerity and harmony Speak Now did.

Good luck to her next week though! Not that she needs it anyways :crossed:

Edited by Ray of Light

DanceInTheFlames

I pretty much like all the songs except for "I Almost Do". I can't stand that one, her vocals are way too whiney sounding. Still trying to get into "The Last Time" and "Stay, Stay, Stay" too. "Starlight" is my mother****ing jam, though! I can't get enough of that one, and "State of Grace" is still just so perfect.

arcticmonkey

It's a good album although Speak Now was better. Looks like another 1M copies first week sales for her. :king:

4/5

• Mills locked this topic