• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JeffSwift

• DMTT

• ALX

• Mills

Top Posters In This Topic

Meh. Begin Again and I Knew You Were Copying Genesis are still the best tracks.

Edited by JDi

JeffSwift

Meh. Begin Again and I Knew You Were Copying Genesis are still the best tracks.

bye

I am so happy there is a 2nd thread <3 Still going to wait until the 22nd though. I am so happy with some of the reviews so far!

After a few more listens, I think The Last Time is this album's masterpiece, like Speak Now's Enchanted. The lyrics are beautiful and sad, the melody is haunting, the music is unique and interesting and the chorus is catchy.

"I imagine you are home, in your room, all alone. And you open your eyes into mine, and everything feels better."

"This is the last time I'm asking you why you break my heart in the blink of an eye."

Edited by ticktock

After a few more listens, I think The Last Time is this album's masterpiece, like Speak Now's Enchanted. The lyrics are beautiful and sad, the melody is haunting, the music is unique and interesting and the chorus is catchy.

"I imagine you are home, in your room, all alone. And you open your eyes into mine, and everything feels better."

"This is the last time I'm asking you why you break my heart in the blink of an eye."

REALLY? I cannot stand that song.

The album is ok...nothing special but ok :nails:...I like I Knew You Were Trouble, WANEGBT, 22, Red, All Too Well and The Last Time.

Ow gosh... I want to hear to it so bad... what am I supposed to do!? I want to listen to the album in the morning of October 22... but it leaked... and I think I can listen to it, gosh, it's so hard. Am I being a bad fan right now... I want to listen it so bad... the first 5 songs we got can't satisfy me.

When I first listened to The Last Time..."I imagine you're a w.h.o.r.e" :toofunny:

Edited by BabyJean

It's not that hard to look down by the bay where the torrents grow for the leak.

Reminder not to post any illegal links. thanks guys

Quoting this just in case anyone has forgotten.

• Mills locked this topic