Top Posters In This Topic

• JeffSwift

• DMTT

• ALX

• Mills

Top Posters In This Topic

Creyk

I just saw that 22 is flopping!

And I'm like: What? How come, gurl was doing so well until now.

Why do you think it is?

Can in it be the lame video, or that IKYWT is a lot better song, and it also didn't die yet?

Creyk

give it time it's too early to even call it "flopping" lol

Okay :)

I hope it will do well because I actually like the song

GOING TO RED TOUR TONIGHT!!!!! :legend:

Awesome! I hope you have a good time :)

Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain

HausOfHarlow

The Red Tour was amazing!!! She sang so many Red songs!! :flutter: 12 out of 16! Although 2 of the 4 are my top favorites! But her vocals were on par! She is actually quite good live, despite what i have heard on tv/internet. Definitely worth checking out!

I just saw that 22 is flopping!

And I'm like: What? How come, gurl was doing so well until now.

Why do you think it is?

Can in it be the lame video, or that IKYWT is a lot better song, and it also didn't die yet?

Tbh, IKYWTW is still out there. I hear it on the radio a lot.

Creyk

Tbh, IKYWTW is still out there. I hear it on the radio a lot.

Yeah it's still #7 or something?

I can understand it, the best song in the top 10 right now next to Thrift Shop.

I read on twitter today that on some radio station, 22 was the most requested song, so I think it will chart well next week.

I never really pay attention to Taylor.. I don't know why, there's some artists that not take my attention.. But when her songs start to play in my job I sing it lol

JeffSwift

I went to the Red tour last night and i'm going tonight. All I can say is that is was absolutely phenomenal. In my mind, it surpassed the incredible Speak Now Tour. Everything about it was on point, I met her dad and Amos (her guitar player). I even shook hands with Ed Sheeran. It was an amazing night. 

Happy to hear that :party:

How come you met them all?

I went to the Red tour last night and i'm going tonight. All I can say is that is was absolutely phenomenal. In my mind, it surpassed the incredible Speak Now Tour. Everything about it was on point, I met her dad and Amos (her guitar player). I even shook hands with Ed Sheeran. It was an amazing night.

JeffSwift

Happy to hear that :party:

How come you met them all?

Well I had floor seats and I saw Scott Swift from a distance so we went up and asked for a picture, (he was giving pictures to everybody that noticed him). As I was saying hi to Scott, Amos ran by and I guess he is so not used to seeing a 6'5 guy at her concert, let alone one that recognizes him he gave me that bro hug thing that people do lol.  Then, during Stay Stay Stay, right before she sings 22 we left our seats and went to the back and were right by the B-Stage. and Taylor was like literally 7 feet from me, that's right about the time that her and Ed Sheeran sing, 'Everything Has Changed' so as he was going up, he shook my hand as he was walking up the stairs. It wasn't a personal thing, but it was still pretty cool. LOL

That sounds awesome :)

Well I had floor seats and I saw Scott Swift from a distance so we went up and asked for a picture, (he was giving pictures to everybody that noticed him). As I was saying hi to Scott, Amos ran by and I guess he is so not used to seeing a 6'5 guy at her concert, let alone one that recognizes him he gave me that bro hug thing that people do lol. Then, during Stay Stay Stay, right before she sings 22 we left our seats and went to the back and were right by the B-Stage. and Taylor was like literally 7 feet from me, that's right about the time that her and Ed Sheeran sing, 'Everything Has Changed' so as he was going up, he shook my hand as he was walking up the stairs. It wasn't a personal thing, but it was still pretty cool. LOL

I genuinely hope Taylor Swift and her label would promote 22 in the same way they did for IKYWT. I'd really want it to at least hit the top 10 of the HOT 100 chart. 

Creyk

I genuinely hope Taylor Swift and her label would promote 22 in the same way they did for IKYWT. I'd really want it to at least hit the top 10 of the HOT 100 chart. 

It still could...let's hope.

The song has potential :legend:

• Mills locked this topic