💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Taylor Swift

Lum

Featured Posts

I really feel sad for her :( it`s so sad for her to work on the album for months and then it leaked before the release, I hope that won`t happen with ARTPOP :ohno:

It happens with all albums. I feel as though Taylor isn't as sad as everyone is saying. She's probably excited 'cuz now we get to hear it early! :)

Edited by Lum

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JeffSwift

• DMTT

• ALX

• Mills

Top Posters In This Topic

Ancient Alien

I was instantly in love with *I Knew You Were Trouble* :)

Deleted4234

Never liked her music....

...she's making me a fan

Link plz?

Edited by NeverTypical

itmightberyan

it's definitely a good album..

but for me, Speak Now >>>

Edited by Shockerz

It happens with all albums. I feel as though Taylor isn't as sad as everyone is saying. She's probably excited 'cuz now we get to hear it early! :)

I checked her forum and all her fans are really sad, everysong is on tumblr and even on the lyrics sites, this is horrible :ohno:

Edited by Alii

I checked her forums and all her fans are really sad, everysong is on tumblr and even on the lyrics sites, this is horrible :ohno:

In the long run, this isn't really going to affect her. She's still gonna sell a million copies. A lot of the people who listened to the leak are fans so they're gonna buy one anyway. People who are going to pirate it are going to pirate it no matter when it gets put online.

Just google "taylor swift red rapidshare" and search for 1-hour old results. :)

Listening to the album...

State of Grace - amazing

Red - amazing

Treacherous - not feeling it... :( okay 1 skippable track already, Speak Now had none

I Knew You Were Trouble - great song

All Too Well - not feeling it, but amazing vocals. what's the chorus exactly? not catchy at all

22 - love it! finally a proper album track

I Almost Do - Jesus this is too beautiful >_<... made me tear up a lot, even better than Last Kiss...

We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together - what the ****, this song after I Almost Do? LOL great song though

Stay Stay Stay - cute song, reminds me of Ours but not nearly as good, her laugh at the end is creepy lol

The Last Time - great beginning hm... omg this is so unique and haunting and pretty, literally amazing song. OMG the bridge!!! what is this I can't even :cry:

Holy Ground - pretty song, nice beat

Sad Beautiful Tragic - nice song, not as beautiful as I Almost Do but the last chorus sounds haunting and amazing

The Lucky One - the refrain has a melody very similar to another song, I think it's Long Live. ok song

Everything Has Changed - great song

Starlight - woooo finally an amazing album track again!

Begin Again - beautiful song, of course, very very good song

Hmm, my favorite tracks:

State of Grace, Red, I Almost Do, WANEGBT, The Last Time, Starlight, Begin Again

But overall Speak Now >>>>> Red. This album has too many boring slow songs. Which would be fine with a great melody and lyrics like Never Grow Up, Begin Again, etc. but meh.

Edited by ticktock

• Mills locked this topic