Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

The Sims 4 Sucks

Ladey Gaygay

Featured Posts

JesseBabe

What I don't understand is how this game has been out for over 5 years, and it still feels like a shell within its old self, even with constant new updates and "gameplay" :neyde:. I've been playing the Sims franchise since the first one, and some of my favorite packs were things like seasons and university, and those in this game still leave me unsatisfied and wanting more. The game is just so boring. 

Eco living looks dumb, and I advise anyone, if they want to purchase this half assed expansion pack when it's released, to wait until they go on sale. It happens more than you think.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 hours ago, mxnster said:

05-10-20-1-04-09-PM.png

yasss just shot geoffrey landgraab  KJHVDKJISLKDM

LMAO JUST REALIZED THE ONLY LANDGRAAB I HAVENT KILLED IS NANCY :air: 

Ladey Gaygay
1 hour ago, mxnster said:

LMAO JUST REALIZED THE ONLY LANDGRAAB I HAVENT KILLED IS NANCY :air: 

WHAT ABOUT MALCOME MVJGVGJV

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

heavymlover

It's been almost 6 years since TS4 came out and almost 11 since TS3. I'm no expert, but I really doubt loading screens would be a big problem these days. I'd be really dissapointed if TS5 doesn't have some of the features from 3 that were taken away due to performance issues.

• 2 weeks later...
cakelikequeengaga

The sims 4 is just  THE WORST sims game. Sorry for the people who like it-.... I always bought expansion packs for this game.. but not anymore. I'm done with it, the game is not going to get better i think..

I'm just waiting for paralives to come out! :ohwell:

Lorde Von Kok

Stream and support Paralives :awkney: 

What is done in the dark shall one day come to light.

CantGetEnough

There's this wild thing where expansion packs are simply add-ons you can choose to purchase to supplement. I have one add-on, Tiny Living, cause I like the added challenge. Wildly, I chose not to buy the other packs cause they didn't appeal to me! 

Some things appeal to all kinds of people. I could see this expansion oddly being embraced by some people who want added challenges or design styles. 

Pablo

We been knew, I sailed the high seas to get a copy of it and maybe played it twice before deleting it. This was like 3 years ago and none of the new expansions enticed me to play again. 

Don't visit my profile

PrettiestStar

I bought the deluxe version plus the Get Famous pack a few weeks ago and it's pretty fair.

Although I realised I'm not the biggest fan of the Sims anymore. (I played this game since I had a computer at home. Then the last years from highschool I stopped.)

I agree it's pricey for an expansion but just wait for a sale or get it in a bundle. I got mine around Easter and it costed me 32 USD. :poot:

Also I'm totally buying this Eco life expansion. It got me very curious. :emma:

erikaisamonster

I agree the content never feels full - I'm not interested in Eco Lifestyle, so I'm not gunna buy - but I do love the Origin discounts and that's the only way I've bought packs, which in my opinion the discounted pricing reflects what you actually get lol

I also LIVE for good CC's and mods :)

xxx

steven

I'm such a mess :toofunny: I bought Sims 4 and after playing it for 30 min, I got bored and left. Honestly, I think I'm too old for that kind of game, it's way too complicated.. I will always be a fan of Sims 2, but this one's not for me. 

Archived