Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

The Sims 4 Sucks

Ladey Gaygay

Featured Posts

Allan

Plumbella (a Sims streamer) called it the Gentrification Pack and I think I'll never be able to call it other way. But it's the first time I read someone complaining about the smog - most of the simmers actually found it pretty cool that they'll be able to play in a neighborhood that's not all perfect and picturesque, as one of the biggest complaints about TS4 is that everything is just TOO perfect and happy. But yeah, for an expansion pack, this one is definitely overwhelming and screams laziness, a lot of reused stuff and concepts that are already in the game.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ladey Gaygay
2 minutes ago, Allan said:

Plumbella (a Sims streamer) called it the Gentrification Pack and I think I'll never be able to call it other way. But it's the first time I read someone complaining about the smog - most of the simmers actually found it pretty cool that they'll be able to play in a neighborhood that's not all perfect and picturesque, as one of the biggest complaints about TS4 is that everything is just TOO perfect and happy. But yeah, for an expansion pack, this one is definitely overwhelming and screams laziness, a lot of reused stuff and concepts that are already in the game.

the things is, you're going to have to constantly get rid of the smog and nobody wants to do that shscvgsjvchdvjk

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

mvstraw
25 minutes ago, Ladey Gaygay said:

Sis you know that the Sims 3 was a cultural reset

40b6f921eacf9add3a32a632ebaeeba1.jpg

not really, The Sims 2 was a cultural reset :vegas:

Allan
1 minute ago, Ladey Gaygay said:

the things is, you're going to have to constantly get rid of the smog and nobody wants to do that shscvgsjvchdvjk

Or you can play IN the smog and Sims 4 instantly turns into an Industrial Revolution simulator :billie:

Ladey Gaygay
1 minute ago, mvstraw said:

not really, The Sims 2 was a cultural reset :vegas:

True the sims 2 was way more interesting sjksjksjs but was pretty janky

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

Glamourpuss

I stopped playing after Sims 2. But I would have liked this expansion pack because I always preferred to give my sims a more true to life experience with real struggles rather than put them in big mansions with more money than they needed. 

TwilightMonster

I mean I still play The Sims 2 lmao

Katy and Gaga stan

HeavyyMetalVenuss

support the Sims 2 and 3, and Paralives :huntyga:

Cake like Malibu Gaga

Kitana

i buy all my games. some multiple times, but not the sims. they just dont deserve the money 

You will learn respect!

Daylight Jokers

You don't have to buy the latest expansion pack tho (I wouldn't as well, but I want the ladder so bad!), but I agree. 

Ladey Gaygay
2 minutes ago, HeavyyMetalVenuss said:

support the Sims 2 and 3, and Paralives :huntyga:

I cant wait for paralives omg

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

Enigma

The Sims 4 is the Animal Crossing New Horizon of the franchise. Aka it went suuuuper mainstream when it came out, and now most players care about graphics / cuteness more than flavour

Thankfully New Horizons is a great game. The sims 4... not so much :poot:

Anderson123

To be honest I'm kinda excited for Eco Lifestyle. :bradley: I know people have been asking for a farming pack but this actually looks interesting to me. I'll just wait to see more of it and maybe play it myself before throwing **** at it because I saw that A LOT of people were pissed that the Country Livin' pack was a hoax. They've been wanting to do this pack for a while and now that the favorites are out (Seasons, Pets, University) they can be creative and come up with new content. 

LaMaisonGaga

See this is why I'm pirating all their games :sis:

lamaisongaga.com

Archived