WAIT, I thought it was released on 23rd May 2011 :derpga:

No,BTW is the best album of decade :nails:

AyaKara

Some of you act as if BTW was just her yodeling with a banjo. Lol

:lmao:

:toofloppy:

:smh:

THAT RESPONSE WAS SO UNEXPECTED BUT SO TRUE, THANK YOU

Let's just wait for ARTPOP guys, Gaga's not hyping it BTW style so it's okay, I'd rather have this than nothing at all :)

I'm always confused when fans talk about the "disappointment" or the lack of "success" with regard to Born this Way. It's actually my favorite album of hers, and there are some really masterful, iconic songs on it. Will someone fill me in on what I'm apparently missing? :huh:

I'm always confused when fans talk about the "disappointment" or the lack of "success" with regard to Born this Way. It's actually my favorite album of hers, and there are some really masterful, iconic songs on it. Will someone fill me in on what I'm apparently missing? :huh:

It didn't sell ridiculous amounts like The Fame/Monster, so people see it as a failure, even though it was the second biggest album of 2011. It was a huge success in today's music industry where selling 30,000 singles in the USA is enough to get a song in the top 10.

Personally, I think BTW is her best album by far. I still play it a few times a week and I think it's because it's her best album, lyrically, as well. There's much more depth to it, IMO.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

2 out of 5 singles flopped on the radio and the single choices were not to everyone's agreement. thats the main complaint I see on these forums. Some fans may genuinely dislike the album but a lot of opinions turned more negative after Marry The Night underperformed.

BTW is a tough thing to talk about with fans. It's a little confusing for me personally. I love BTW, but some of the songs I really don't like and haven't listened to them since the album came out. The live performances weren't the best either. And of course we all get upset when the album doesn't sell as well as TF/TFM. All that disappointment, coupled with the fact that we were hyped beyond belief, led to the disappointment.

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

I mean, what else should she say? "Yeah, I know it's a long wait, and, to be honest, the music isn't even that good. Just stop being my fan."

Archived