Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga promised ARTPOP will be worth waiting

Lyzz the Monster

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince

Why do people overreact to her "hyping"? Just calm down. What do you expect her to say about her own music? "Oh, yeah... that album... ehh it comes out next year". NO. Of course she will be excited. Don't let your emotions take over your expectations.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
garrettgivre

Why is this news :toofloppy:

Did we expect her to be like 'Oh no, I mean, the music is alright, but eh.' Of course she'd say its worth the wait. :coffee:

Rudz Xinc

I can't at people saying her tweet was her way of saying it's album of the decade

Exaggerating much

Look at those clowns

:flutter: ok bby, I'll stop talking **** and just wait for your amazing music. Delay that album till 2014 and I'll still be here. :flutter: :flutter:

Oh god I'm so hyped. Lol

Runway

People twisting her words and making it seem like something totally different from what she originally said :rip:

CANNOGABANG

''It's worth waiting''.

She obviously means that she'll release that **** later than you expected :usrs:

Flippy

We will see about that :coffee:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

BigDreamer

i hope she takes some 80s retro tunes and mashes em with some futuristic pop instrumentals so she can get a #1 debut single and a grammy for AOTY :) :)

i love rhis post. I love her 80s retro influenced tracks. And with a mix of zedd and fresh new sounds it could be like a disco on acid and a trippy light show! I see it now! !! Lol

Rollercoaster

The only alternative would be "you'll be disappointed that you waited so long for this craps" haha.

I think it's got potential. The producers are pretty good and the subject matter isn't people specific like the previous album.

If she's been slipping lyrics into the tour again then I hope one of the titles gets revealed as "I don't give a fk"

Archived