💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

RuPaul's Drag Race: All Stars 5

gagzus

Featured Posts

gagzus

rupauls-drag-race-all-stars-5-logo.jpg?q

Post here to discuss the fifth season of RuPaul's Drag Race: All Stars, a spin-off show from the main series RuPaul's Drag Race. 

The Queens (in alphabetical order):

Spoiler

RPDR_All_Stars_Group_Photo.jpg

Alexis Mateo (Season 3, All Stars 1)

Blair St. Clair (Season 10)

Derrick Barry (Season 8)

India Ferrah (Season 3)

Jujubee (Season 2, All Stars 1)

Mariah Paris Balenciaga (Season 3)

Mayhem Miller (Season 10)

Miz Cracker (Season 10)

Ongina (Season 1)

Shea Couleé (Season 9)

Meet The Queens:

Spoiler

Episode Previews:

Spoiler

This section will be updated with the weekly episode previews every Wednesday(?) starting June 3rd.

Topic Rules:

Spoiler

While the traditional rules of GGD's policy on arguments, disagreements, name calling etc apply. Please use the SPOILER boxes if you decide to talk about any spoilers/tea from the season using the little eye icon at the top of the post box, as some members may not wish to know spoilers and it may ruin the fun for them. If you are interested in any of the the tea/spoilers, you can find them here as part of the official SpoiledDragRace reddit tea tracker for RuPaul's Drag Race: All Stars 5.

RuPaul’s Drag Race All Stars 5 debuts on VH1 on Friday, June 5 at 8 PM ET/PT.

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply
darkchylde

i feel like the only reasons to watch this are shea & cracker but i might give it a few episodes and see if the other queens -specially derrick- have grown a personality after all

HausofGabo

I love Miz Cracker and Blair, hope they do well this season.

gagzus
8 minutes ago, Supersonic said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I can't wait to FUME at Cracker winning this.

Spoiler

i'm happy for Shea or Cracker to win tbh (poor JuJu us basically not even caring she's there). But it's gonna be funny seeing people who've said twists and not counting track records ruins All Stars, to be FUMING when Cracker has the best track record and wins without a twist at the end.

gagzus

I'm very excited to see Mariah, Shea and Cracker back on our television sets. Hopefully they can all do Werk The World next year after COVID-19 is over. 

Also Shea won the entrances, her looks is a damn SHOOT.

Patrickern777

I'm rooting for Shea Couleé!!

One of my all time favourite queen on RuPaul's Drag Race

She would won her season but Sasha's iconic "rose petals wig off" tok her crown away.

I have a tought

I can understand that Alexis, Cracker, Jujubee and Ongina can be called for All Stars because they did come far at the race.
And Britney 2.0 to redone her self, Mayhem started very strong (both won challanges)

But why so many random queens/Filler?
Is Mariah, Indiah or Blair All Star worthy? and why?

NCgaga

I will be happy to see Shea or Cracker win. Happy to see Blair again. Hopefully she has grown 

PhuckGagaDaily

I am so happy to see the line up. This may be as good as all stars 4 it seems. #TeamCracker 

notconfident

Goooo Cracker! 

I'm also super excited for Shae, Jujubee, and Blair :woohoo:

Jose P
49 minutes ago, darkchylde said:

i feel like the only reasons to watch this are shea & cracker but i might give it a few episodes and see if the other queens -specially derrick- have grown a personality after all

You mean to say Alexis and Jujubee don’t have personality? :huntyga:

gagzus
22 minutes ago, Patrickern777 said:

I'm rooting for Shea Couleé!!

One of my all time favourite queen on RuPaul's Drag Race

She would won her season but Sasha's iconic "rose petals wig off" tok her crown away.

I have a tought

I can understand that Alexis, Cracker, Jujubee and Ongina can be called for All Stars because they did come far at the race.
And Britney 2.0 to redone her self, Mayhem started very strong (both won challanges)

But why so many random queens/Filler?
Is Mariah, Indiah or Blair All Star worthy? and why?

I'd say Trinity was the obvious winner of S9 and would've won had LSFTC not happened because she was the best overall in terms of diversity in talent, Shea was great too but lacked lipsyncing ability hopefully she wins some challenges and redeems herself in that term.

Mariah because she was literally the one with the most personality on Season 3 and is a ballroom legend, India has grown a lot outside of the show, she is a great live performer and her makeup influenced Trixie who alongside Raven has the most influential millennial drag face, also apparently her and Derrick had beef outside the show so that was for story.
Blair is an amazing singer and has her own wig and hair line now, she has already had a fair few wigs she's sewn appear on drag race since season 10 and she's arguably got the best lacefronts alongside Vanity overall in the drag market. She's also got a great personality and can turn looks and looks like a beautiful WOMAN as opposed to a drag queen now makeup wise.

ADVENTURE
23 minutes ago, Jose P said:

You mean to say Alexis and Jujubee don’t have personality? :huntyga:

Black Cardi B GIF by 2018 MTV Video Music Awards

Patrickern777
4 minutes ago, gagzus said:

I'd say Trinity was the obvious winner of S9 and would've won had LSFTC not happened because she was the best overall in terms of diversity in talent, Shea was great too but lacked lipsyncing ability hopefully she wins some challenges and redeems herself in that term.

Mariah because she was literally the one with the most personality on Season 3 and is a ballroom legend, India has grown a lot outside of the show, she is a great live performer and her makeup influenced Trixie who alongside Raven has the most influential millennial drag face, also apparently her and Derrick had beef outside the show so that was for story.
Blair is an amazing singer and has her own wig and hair line now, she has already had a fair few wigs she's sewn appear on drag race since season 10 and she's arguably got the best lacefronts alongside Vanity overall in the drag market. She's also got a great personality and can turn looks and looks like a beautiful WOMAN as opposed to a drag queen now makeup wise.

Thank u for the good answer sis, Looking forward to this season :vegas:

But i'm still rooting for Shea :ohwell:

Archived