Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

RuPaul's Drag Race: All Stars 5

gagzus

Featured Posts

gagzus
2 hours ago, nikola said:

I can't wait for this...

Does anyone know how will that end s12 since most of the US in lockdown? 

They already filmed the reunion and finale on May 6th so we’ll have to wait and see.

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply
waterlikemisery

I'm rooting for India, if anything happens to India I'm switching to Shea, yeah I switch like f words wbk.

JINNOCIDE
On 5/11/2020 at 9:22 AM, Noir said:

I would've LIVED for Nina in AS5. I love what she does with paper sculpture, she's so innovative and feel she has to be on all star seasons at some point!

She was asked but honestly it was obvious for anyone that the producers would push a Nina x Shea storyline... and we know Nina would be the "loser". It's best to keep her into the next AS. Same with Asia

STAN RINA SAWAYAMA

JINNOCIDE
35 minutes ago, gagzus said:

They already filmed the reunion and finale on May 6th so we’ll have to wait and see.

People on the spoiler subreddit are debating whether there'll be reunion + finale or if they'll be the same ep because the next ep promo says "two episodes left" but they don't know if it means two episodes left for the season to end or two episodes left until the finale. Anyway it'll be kinda bittersweet to not have a proper finale this time ):

STAN RINA SAWAYAMA

Epione

What Cracker and Blair are doing here?:billie: Rooting for Alexis and Jujubee.

gagzus
1 hour ago, JINNOCIDE said:

People on the spoiler subreddit are debating whether there'll be reunion + finale or if they'll be the same ep because the next ep promo says "two episodes left" but they don't know if it means two episodes left for the season to end or two episodes left until the finale. Anyway it'll be kinda bittersweet to not have a proper finale this time ):

Well there’s 14 episodes listed on Netflix and this is the 12th so there’s at least two more, my guess is it’ll be a clip show for the first time in ages and a combined reunion and finale.

My guess is as well since Ru isn’t really up for doing something he can’t look his best in and he’s a technophobe; I bet Michelle will host the finale/reunion instead if they’re doing it via video calls I mean Ru didn’t even send a message to digital drag con but Michelle did so I think she’ll have hosted it

weed

not y'all spoiling the top 2 on the first page :madge:

I'm shook at one of them tbh! I wasn't expecting ha to do that good

gagzus
2 minutes ago, weed said:

not y'all spoiling the top 2 on the first page :madge:

I'm shook at one of them tbh! I wasn't expecting ha to do that good

In all fairness it is in like spoilers so you can’t blame us, also I think it is the obvious top 3 overall this season for the first time since AS2

• 2 weeks later...
BUtterfield 8

I’m so confused 

so they’re gonna have one winner each week and that winner will lip sync against a non as5 queen?

if the lip sync assassin wins then she says who goes home?

PerfectGUY
3 minutes ago, Blue Lagoon said:

I’m so confused 

so they’re gonna have one winner each week and that winner will lip sync against a non as5 queen?

that would be even more messy than the OG all stars rules I- :messga:

tomsches
5 minutes ago, Blue Lagoon said:

I’m so confused 

The winner of each challenge lip synchs against a lip synch assassin of the previous seasons. if the challenge winner wins, they get to choose, if the assassin wins ALL OTHER queens get to choose who goes home

JINNOCIDE
6 minutes ago, Blue Lagoon said:

I’m so confused 

idk if it's out yet so I'll put the rules on the spoiler section:

Spoiler

the top queen lipsyncs against a "lipsync assassin" to compete for $10,000

if the top queen wins she gets $10,000 and have to eliminate a bottom queen

if the lipsync assassin win the $10,000 tip is added to next's week and the SAFE queens vote (yes, lipsticks) to eliminate a bottom queen

so yes, if a lipsync assassin win the lipsync it means the next week's winner may get $20,000 if they win the lipsync

STAN RINA SAWAYAMA

cjdamien

I’m so happy to see Ongina and JuJuBee again! Mayhem and Mariah are the only two I’m not really excited to see again. I am excited to see what the “All Stars Rules are suspended FOREVER” is all about and if they will give the robbed queens form seasons 3 and 4 their crowns......... you know who I’m talking about. Love all the winners but I’m still not over season three. I’m pretty sure Canada’s Drag Race starts the same week too! I have been wanting this show to be on all year round since it came out and we are getting closer haha. 

JINNOCIDE
5 minutes ago, cjdamien said:

I’m pretty sure Canada’s Drag Race starts the same week too!

Canada's Drag Race will premiere July 2nd, All Stars 5: June 5th

STAN RINA SAWAYAMA

gagzus

I’m more excited for All Stars than the main season, any way the finale is gonna go in 12 it’s gonna be a sh*tstorm (Actually same for AS5 now I think about it).

14 minutes ago, Blue Lagoon said:

I’m so confused 

Each week a lipsync assassin comes to lipsync against the winner of each challenge, if the queen who wins the challenge wins the lipsync they win the prize money for the week and pull their lipstick of who they wanna eliminate. If the assassin wins then the safe queens can vote who gets eliminated in a jury vote- the prize money for each week then rolls over to the next.

So say the assassin wins 3 weeks in a row, a lucky queen could win the challenge and lipsync and win $30k in one sweep. So the prize money overall is almost double at $170k in total.

Archived