💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

RuPaul's Drag Race: All Stars 5

gagzus

Featured Posts

I love the line up. I really think this could be the best All Stars season after AS2!

Im rooting for Shea and Juju. Love the fact we have some older queens (from earlier seasons) 

Not overly keen on cracker and India tbh. I just can’t take to cracker and the whole stealthing Thing with India has left a sour taste in my mouth

đŸ™‹đŸŒâ€â™‚ïž

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagzus
1 minute ago, itsajmaclean said:

I love the line up. I really think this could be the best All Stars season after AS2!

Im rooting for Shea and Juju. Love the fact we have some older queens (from earlier seasons) 

Not overly keen on cracker and India tbh. I just can’t take to cracker and the whole stealthing Thing with India has left a sour taste in my mouth

We will see because i'd say AS4 had MASSIVE potential to be the best season after AS2 but died halfway through when Val & Manilla went.

I'm personally Team Cracker but I know a lot of people don't get her, hopefully this season people will. And never heard about that in relation to India. 

gagzus

Also would you guys be interested in doing a little game of Flairs when the season starts? Basically we'd each choose our pick for the winner, then the people who have the winner of the season as their Flair get a prize each? Not sure what the prize could be but I'm just trying to think of something fun for us to do whilst we're locked down and to keep our spirits up.

Hyperballad
Spoiler

last warning :gayhat:

Spoiler

I can’t wait to see India (who everyone called the first out, filler) win the first challenge :bon: 

I’m really excited to see Juju on my screen :nooo:

everyone is really sleeping on her but she made top 3 twice, sent home manila first, won a lip sync while drunk, and gave us the best reads out of the entire franchise :golfclap: 

darkchylde
9 hours ago, Jose P said:

You mean to say Alexis and Jujubee don’t have personality? :huntyga:

not a likeable one :huntyga:

bees and honeyy

I love this cast! I love the 1/2 old school 1/2 new school, and the absence of S6, S7 and S11 queens. 
Would love to see Trinity K Bonet, Ivy and Dida next All Stars, as part of the old school, as well as maybe Sonique and even Stacey? New school would be Kim Chi, Nina Bonina, The Vixen and then 2 of Kameron, Asia, Scarlet, Shuga, Vanjie, Rock M, Jan, Widow, Heidi and Jackie/Crystal (if they don’t win S12) 

waterlikemisery
Spoiler

I just can't wait to see everyone underestimating India EAT their words first episode

waterlikemisery
9 minutes ago, honeyy said:

I love this cast! I love the 1/2 old school 1/2 new school, and the absence of S6, S7 and S11 queens. 
Would love to see Trinity K Bonet, Ivy and Dida next All Stars, as part of the old school, as well as maybe Sonique and even Stacey? New school would be Kim Chi, Nina Bonina, The Vixen and then 2 of Kameron, Asia, Scarlet, Shuga, Vanjie, Rock M, Jan, Widow, Heidi and Jackie/Crystal (if they don’t win S12) 

Vixen won't be returning, although it'd be so good to see her come back.

Next all stars I wanna see Asia, Brooke, Crystal (if she doesn't win), Darriene, Heidi, Jiggly, Kameron, Nina Bo'nina, Peppermint, Vanjie

eksistents

Well, the two toughest ones to beat entered the workroom first. Also, glad Jujubee is back! :kara:

gagzus
27 minutes ago, honeyy said:

I doubt Vixen will return, and Kim won’t return to compete again I think, but the rest probably will at some point. Nina already said they wanted her for All Stars 5 but she said she knew they were setting her up as part of story for Shea.

Nina could maybe do AS6 and I think Heidi is set in stone coming back for All Stars if not then Season 13 who knows. Crystal I doubt will win this season so I can see her coming back at some point. Same for Kameron.

Id say Nina, Nina West, Asia, Kameron, Heidi and Scarlet are a show-in for AS6

Jose P

The way everyone is underestimating Alexis Mateo whew. The only queen to have been on the bttm2 three times that won more than one challenge. The first queen to win two challenges in a row, she was the first queen of S3 to win two and to win three challenges as well. She was a strong competitor and when she bombed the challenge she killed the lip sync. A fantastic performer and a well-rounded and polished entertainer. I hope y’all eat your (lack of) words about her.

Fantina

Shea is the only queen who deserved a win in her original season. Of course she lost the lipsync, but she steamrolled through Season 9 and managed to get 4 wins which is A LOT to do in a regular season of the show. I actually would have loved to have Shea win Season 9 and have Sasha compete in AS5, as I think a lot of people are not familiar with Sasha's artistry. She honestly needs another season to showcase it, she kinda blended in the background during Season 9.

I am also very excited for Alexis and Jujubee, this season gonna be good.

STREAM LEGENDARY ON HBO MAX

BUtterfield 8

Predictions (not spoilers just my opinion):

Top 4 could be:

shea, cracker, jujubee, & ongina

Early outs: Derrick, mayhem & india (episodes 1-3)

derrick doesn’t seem to have changed since s8

mayhem looks like she’ll get in her head 

I don’t know India other than watching her seasons. I’m sure she’ll do great on the runway but the challenges could **** her up

Archived