Kendrick Lamar & Lady Gaga - B*tch, Don't Kill My Vibe

junglejim4322

Featured Posts

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

where are ya'll listening to this?

nevermind I found it

EDIT: No double posting sweetie, fixed it for you :)

The true story might be that she hated the final product, and Kendrick & Co. felt otherwise.

She did what Gore Vidal did to the movie version of Myra Breckinridge: she participated in the creation but took her namesake out of it due to shame.

Anyways, Gaga is justified. The song sucks.

Yes; that's what I was thinking... that Gaga would be embarrassed to have her name associated with this effort.

inuborg

:duck: I dont understand how people can say its not her.

When there was 100% no doubt that Gaga was on the track people STILL couldn't distinctly define her part. So it doesn't make sense to say thats not her just because her voice is not totally unrecognizable (although I can recognize her when the "oooh" part comes in).

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

Gagaloo911

There is No Gaga in the song. this is bull****. :)

Too bad it's confirmed it was her. :hor:

She's just uncredited and they distorted her voice beyond recognition

AyaKara

I tried to listen but had to turn it off. Someone said it was "classic rap" lol Now I'm not the biggest rap but I can tell you that sounds nothing like classic rap This is classic rap http://www.youtube.c...h?v=O4o8TeqKhgY

It has elements of 'classic' (60s and 70s, really) soul, and 90s. It's very nostalgic for me, makes me feel like I'm listening to music with my dad in the car :)

Archived