πŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT πŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Kendrick Lamar & Lady Gaga - B*tch, Don't Kill My Vibe

junglejim4322

Featured Posts

This is exactly what I pictured! The way people described this song made it seem like Gaga wasn't even in it, which she really isn't.

Gaga, Ke$ha, and Ava

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CANNOGABANG

Declining to listen. Will listen when it's something Gaga's willing to put her name on.

It's not Gaga's decision :usrs:. It's Kendrick's decision to not credit her, which was mutually agreed to let Kendrick shine, instead of Gaga overtaking the song.

It's not Gaga's decision :usrs:. It's Kendrick's decision to not credit her, which was mutually agreed to let Kendrick shine, instead of Gaga overtaking the song.

Ahem...

http://littlemonsters.com/post/506dce39222766c926000aa6

Read this and tell me if you think it matches what you just said. I don't.

CANNOGABANG

Ahem...

http://littlemonster...22766c926000aa6

Read this and tell me if you think it matches what you just said. I don't.

Isn't that for PARTYNAESOUS though?

Gaga is technically on Bitch Don't Kill My Vibe, but Kendrick's team edited her ''out'' to give the credits fully to him.

The 3 articles posted and this post

They specifically say that her voice is edited beyond recognition. Edited to the point that you wouldn't be able to tell it was her if you didn't know about the song prior to listening.

points to what I said.

I think its her or she was replaced with someone else... anddddd if thats the case I think the original track with her on it will be released at another time maybe on a deluxe addition of the album or who knows maybe GaGa's ARTPOP

heavymlover

Did she co-produce the song though? Even if her voice is not there, I guess she was involved with the process.

HORRORHOLIC

If they were gonna distort her voice and not credit her in order to make sure Gaga doesn't take over the song then why collaborate in the first place ? why not just get a less famous girl that can be credited and not have her voice distorted ?

Gagaloo911

The song is ****.

As for if that's indeed GaGa on there, who knows. It sounds nothing like it could be her at all but the tweets from the first page on this thread are shown confirming its her.

Regardless, I don't like the song. Happy to know she isn't credited tbh :nacho:

Archived