Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Kendrick Lamar & Lady Gaga - B*tch, Don't Kill My Vibe

junglejim4322

Featured Posts

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sway Calloway said,

-"That song is crazy. Cause it sounds like a Kendrick song, with Gaga on it. Not like she overwhelmed the song. Cause you might not even know it was Gaga, If you didn't know the story behind it."

MTV said,

"On it the Fame Monster sang of being a sinner, while Kendrick rapped about the changes around him and the new hanger-ons heññ‚¬ñ„±s acquired since becoming more famous".

The Source said,

-"The track shows a more progressive sound from Kendrick's 2011 (The Source Magazine's Independent Album Of The Year) Section.80 release. Featuring none other than Lady Gaga whose voice is distorted (sounding like nothing she's ever put out) to keep from moving away from the albums main objective"

Hip Hop Wired said,

-"The song has a bluesy/jazz feel with some strong instrumentation from the unnamed producer on the record. The same voice altering feel that you get from the hook on "Cartoons and Cereal" is on this record with Gaga and K.Dot trading voices throughout the bridge and the hook. "I'm a sinner, I'm a sinner, please don't kill my vibe. Gaga also offers some mini-bars on the record but nothing to overtake the real star of the show, K. Dot. She is in more of a supporting role than a big feature and if you didn't know better, you would barely notice her on the track."

These are reviews from the listening party when Gaga was still credited on Bitch Dont Kill My Vibe.

AyaKara

Sway Calloway said,

-"That song is crazy. Cause it sounds like a Kendrick song, with Gaga on it. Not like she overwhelmed the song. Cause you might not even know it was Gaga, If you didn't know the story behind it."

MTV said,

"On it the Fame Monster sang of being a sinner, while Kendrick rapped about the changes around him and the new hanger-ons heññ‚¬ñ„±s acquired since becoming more famous".

The Source said,

-"The track shows a more progressive sound from Kendrick's 2011 (The Source Magazine's Independent Album Of The Year) Section.80 release. Featuring none other than Lady Gaga whose voice is distorted (sounding like nothing she's ever put out) to keep from moving away from the albums main objective"

Hip Hop Wired said,

-"The song has a bluesy/jazz feel with some strong instrumentation from the unnamed producer on the record. The same voice altering feel that you get from the hook on "Cartoons and Cereal" is on this record with Gaga and K.Dot trading voices throughout the bridge and the hook. "I'm a sinner, I'm a sinner, please don't kill my vibe.Gaga also offers some mini-bars on the record but nothing to overtake the real star of the show, K. Dot. She is in more of a supporting role than a big feature and if you didn't know better, you would barely notice her on the track."

These are reviews from the listening party when Gaga was still credited on Bitch Dont Kill My Vibe.

This is why I think it's her . . .

Are you a Tales of Symphonia fan?

:flutter:

MOLLY CYRUS

I think the song that was hear by listeners was when gaga was actually credited. now that gaga is not credited, i believe they found a female vocalist to replace her vocals. no way that's gaga, even if she was trying to sound ~~~different

inuborg

I think the song that was hear by listeners was when gaga was actually credited. now that gaga is not credited, i believe they found a female vocalist to replace her vocals. no way that's gaga, even if she was trying to sound ~~~different

They specifically say that her voice is edited beyond recognition. Edited to the point that you wouldn't be able to tell it was her if you didn't know about the song prior to listening.

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

They specifically say that her voice is edited beyond recognition. Edited to the point that you wouldn't be able to tell it was her if you didn't know about the song prior to listening.

exactly that is why i think it is her

MANiCURE1295

I honestly can't tell. Like it sounds distorted but I just don't know.

Edit: If she was going to be on the song why would she say that she wasn't on the album...

Archived