news

Gaga Twitter: Feel Thru Dance and Sound

Twitter

Featured Posts

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY

LIVING for this visual. But if only the smart URL went to an updated tracklist on iTunes :neyde:

Saint Hollywood

“Mama Monster” :bradley:

Why did that transport me back to the BTW era :enigma:

DrewPa

I’m in for this vintage looking art

and Mama Monster made me almost cry. 

I'm a real Fire CRRRACKERRR

Britney Jean1

I'am all here for the visual but she feel so detached from the work I mean she used to say much about her work! now it she just post a picture with two words and an emoji and that's it.

Slim

Daenerys
1 minute ago, ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY said:

Yeah thanks. I don’t even know where that rumor started. Target told me my copy should be here the following Friday but that’s still not August. 

I think because the UK site was saying August but anyone can tell that was for their signed copies. 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Mus

Living for the graphics :legend:

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

gypsy101

anyone else living for “GAGA IS BACK. CHROMATICA IS A RETURN TO HER DANCD POP ROOTS AFTER THE INTIMATE, DEEPLY PERSONAL WORK OF 2016’S JOANNE AND THR STRIPPED-BACK SINGER-SONGWRITER FARE OF A STAR IS BORN.”

it’s like she’s yelling at as: don’t worry!! i was just kidding about that serious ****, time to dance bitches!!!

MessyTop

The ad Says  vinyl, picture disc vinyl, silver vinyl and standard vinyl. Where is the standard vinyl? Nowhere to be found!!!!!

her website lists the clear vinyl as The standard vinyl. 

Stef
Just now, gypsy101 said:

it’s like she’s yelling at as: don’t worry!! i was just kidding about that serious ****, time to dance bitches!!!

That’s a strange interpretation of it 

Signature loading
 đŸ‘čđŸ–€

Archived