💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Who has the best fans?

fishinmyhair

Featured Posts

fishinmyhair

I feel like every artist/celeb says "I have the best fans" but they can't all have the best fans. Who do you feel like has the best?

I guess we could define best has loyal, unproblematic, supportive, etc.

I would say Carly Rae Jepsen has the best fans. They're all just so happy for her all the time!

blankpaper

Swifties are pretty wholesome 

reality’s tight if the music is right

River

P!nk

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Woohoo

Every non-mainstream rock band, maybe str*ghts are less messier in general :emma:

k-pop stans are at the bottom of the list

"I heard if you record Gaga snoring and play it backward it sounds like an act. 2 unreleased."

Lucas

Kylie Minogue! Her fans are really the nicest. I started following some and I've seen only praise for their fave and other artists, never saw any stan war, and they're all just very kind people

SashaxBzns

Britney has the best fans. They appreciate what they have and support her through everything despite few chances of getting any new music ever again.

Not being ungrateful and bitching on the internet about every new material 'having no chorus' because it doesn't carter to the small understanding they have of what music is 

SashaxBzns

Gaga has the worst fans, we leak her ****, criticize everything she does only to turn around and like it 5 years later, disregard her health, make her friends breakdown on Instagram live, we wish death on her friend Tony and then we ask why she doesn't interact with us anymore 

Gracious Gaga

hmmm idk maybe harry styles 

♄ Kindness Police.

Guest Adarsh
48 minutes ago, Woohoo said:

Beyoncé stans are at the bottom of the list

FixedT

Woohoo
6 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

FixedT

i don't remember beyonce stans spamming every twitter post ever with promos of their faves :diane:

"I heard if you record Gaga snoring and play it backward it sounds like an act. 2 unreleased."

Archived