• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• garnite

• jhonyguy04

• Rino

• kupo

Top Posters In This Topic

OMFG everytime I log in this thread has a diffrent ****ing name.

Make up your mind OP.

ARTPOP Gypsy

Shaking my head at people just thinking she should just sit there and take it.

To those on this thread thinking she's not genuine about her fans: :fail:

Agree with 90% of the comments on here, of course she has the right to say something after being hatefully portrayed like that.

She didn't wish death upon them or anything, she hardly 'sank to their level' she just called them out and good on her for doing so!

She doesn't have to be a pushover just because of the message she puts out there. BTW isn't about being a doormat and being walked all over when hated on - how is that being strong? She's standing up for herself.

Oh, and the 'people hate on her every day' thing is hardly a good reason for her to take the 'higher ground'; established music acts don't make videos portraying her being killed every day - it's not the same.

f*cking this

There's a huge difference between a shady tweet and a video of someone being killed in effigy. :roll:

I swear some people really need to check out their background and interviews to at least familiarize with their approach, views, culture, and sense of humour.. At least to dispel a bit the reek of ignorance. Also, a sense of humour goes a long way.

The insecurity-induced wide-spread theory of this fanbase (echoed and reinforced by the mothership) that those who dislike, challenge, or dismiss Gaga, in particular Die Antwoord, desire to be Gaga or are envious of Gaga is fantastically, utterly senseless :smh:

I swear some people really need to check out their background and interviews to at least familiarize with their approach, views, culture, and sense of humour.. At least to dispel a bit the reek of ignorance. Also, a sense of humour goes a long way.

The insecurity-induced wide-spread theory of this fanbase (echoed and reinforced by the mothership) that those who dislike, challenge, or dismiss Gaga, in particular Die Antwoord, desire to be Gaga or are envious of Gaga is fantastically, utterly senseless :smh:

THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS 430009_4436909917523_1156322470_n.jpg

Evanescence

well **** i'm not quite ****ing sure what to ****ing say about this ****ing post, but **** me that's quite a ****load of ****ing stars, don't you ****ing think?

i mean **** me i like a good **** as much as the next person but holy ****

What are you 10? It's a word that expresses resentment and anger in one. If this website wants to censor it then whatever.

What are you 10? It's a word that expresses resentment and anger in one. If this website wants to censor it then whatever.

not sure how to respond. no, i'm not 10, i'm 12. yes, i know what the word f.uck means. i do think it's grossly uncultured to bandy it about like you just did, however, i was being facetious. i hope you are happy now. :(

Evanescence

not sure how to respond. no, i'm not 10, i'm 12. yes, i know what the word f.uck means. i do think it's grossly uncultured to bandy it about like you just did, however, i was being facetious. i hope you are happy now. :(

:emo: sorry I'm a little distressed... my mom back home in Lebanon was in range of a car bombing. Her car windows were shattered. I took out my rage on anything that interacted with me. Sorry

Benjamin Monk

OMFG everytime I log in this thread has a diffrent ****ing name.

Make up your mind OP.

Is not me it's the moderators, lol they changed my OP to 'An Unnamed Band'